PDA

View Full Version : A bench

Matt Calder
12-09-2006, 5:49 PM
All,

While I finished this project a few months ago, I only started participating in Sawmill Creek a few weeks ago. Since my favorite part of the 'Creek is the pictures of projects, I hope no one objects to me grandfather'ing in this project.

The bench is pau amerello and wenge. The plan is to make matching 'cubbies' for the kids to use to stow their outdoor / school gear as they enter and exit the house.

Matt

Mike Cutler
12-09-2006, 5:59 PM
Matt.

Very clean lines. it has an unusual visual appeal. It seems as if it should be harsh due to the all of the linea intersecting lines, yet it has warmth to it. I like it, the two contrasing woods look nice together.

everett lowell
12-09-2006, 6:08 PM
Welcome to the creek Matt,nice table I've never seen one like that but I like it cool design! hmmmm....another creeker I can get (steal) idea's from!:)

Allen Bookout
12-09-2006, 9:51 PM
I really, really like that. Very elegant!!! The decorators would love to see you coming with your offerings.

Jim Becker
12-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Looks very nice, Matt...especially in that spot! I like the clean lines and contrast.

Jason Tuinstra
12-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Very cool! Looks like a nice place to put on the shoes. Thanks for the pics. Glad to see you understand how things work here at SMC :D :p