PDA

View Full Version : Shop Addition - More Photos

Bill Arnold
12-09-2006, 7:50 AM
The roof truss phase is complete. I'll add facia and a little more cross-bracing to the trusses today. Roofers are scheduled to be here Monday (12/11).

Check my website: http://bbarnold.com, click on "Shop Addition" and scan down the page.

Bob Noles
12-09-2006, 7:22 PM
Bill,

That is coming along nicely. You are really going to have some good additional shop space and the addition itself looks good as well.

How do you plan on using the extra room?

John Miliunas
12-09-2006, 8:20 PM
Bill, Monday and you'll have that puppy buttoned up! Too cool! :) Thanks for giving us the updates. BTW, have I mentioned that I'm envious? No? Well, I am!!! :o Nice space. Sure is nice living some of my fantasies through you guys putting up new shop space! :) :cool:

Bill Arnold
12-09-2006, 8:31 PM
Bill,
How do you plan on using the extra room?
Bob,

The addition is laid out to be all milling operations and wood/sheet goods storage. Final assembly and finishing will be in the lower level of the existing structure. Upper level of the existing structure is storage.

My process is intended to balance existing structures against the requirements I need to accomplish my objectives. Keeping in mind that the major objective is pleasing LOML :D

Bill Arnold
12-09-2006, 8:35 PM
Bill, Monday and you'll have that puppy buttoned up! Too cool! :) Thanks for giving us the updates. BTW, have I mentioned that I'm envious? No? Well, I am!!! :o Nice space. Sure is nice living some of my fantasies through you guys putting up new shop space! :) :cool:
Hey, John! :eek:

Buttoned up is one thing! Dried in is another thing!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Having all the equipment in place as planned might be next Spring!!!!!!!!!!
:D