PDA

View Full Version : Free LaserBuzz design

Tom Buzz Bernard
12-08-2006, 7:51 AM
*** It would be politically incorrect to use this as an office motivational tool, but it sure does come out life like.

Hope you have fun with this and I enjoy hearing how your projects come out. :o We would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! and a thriving New Year!!!

Mitchell Andrus
12-08-2006, 8:16 AM
How about a small modification.... a place at the top for a clothes pin, and a notch at the tip.

Karin Voorhis
12-08-2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks Buzz!!! What a great design. I believe I will be playing with this one next weeK. now that have some experience cutting baltic birch and success I will have to look into more of your patterns.

Jim Good
12-08-2006, 10:24 AM
Buzz,

The Beretta fits nice in your hand and has some weight to it. I have it at work to show off to people but I have to make sure the security guard doesn't get uptight! I don't want Barnet Fife coming at me with his one bullet!!! :D

Thanks for making this available to everyone!

Jim

Rick Maitland
12-08-2006, 9:30 PM
Very cool Tom! Thank you very much. I may have to get to work on a 3D bullet now.

Dave Fifield
12-10-2006, 6:18 PM
Y'all might want to dip the tip of the barrel in dayglo orange paint, just to be safe!

:Dave F.

Tom Buzz Bernard
12-13-2006, 4:51 PM
The orange paint maybe needed :cool: Did everyone find the instructions easy to follow?

Carol VanArnam
12-15-2006, 12:09 AM
where are the wooden bullets? LOL:D :D

thanks for the fun project. i'm excited about making one. did you design the pattern? if you did i'm very impressed. excellent job!

Tom Buzz Bernard
12-15-2006, 7:04 AM
Hi Carol,
Yes, we make and sell Laser patterns. Once and while we will release a new design free in our news letter, we started adding the free designs to this and other forums. Our friends (some business might call them customers:) told us about this forum. I hope you enjoy making the toy. Check out our other toy chest items on our web site.

***Now I don't want to start anything and I don't want everyone to rush to meet him, but has anyone met Ed Lang in person or been to his shop?

I have, the way Ed wears his beard, makes wooden toys, seems to enjoy working with his hands and talking to people. I think Santa has an alias:confused: :rolleyes: