PDA

View Full Version : SMC and my wife are keeping me broke!

Ken Fitzgerald
12-07-2006, 1:09 PM
Buying me the lathe.....well that helped keep me broke.

But the birth of our first Great Grandchild.....my wife the Photo Queen...bought a picture frame with 13 holes in it. Once a month she takes the greatgrand baby to a local photo shop...She's getting one each month of the baby's first year..........

Here's the December photo....Riley Marie....4 months old....Papa really doesn't mind that much....Can you see the resemblance?........She's got jowls and a double chin too!

Did you notice she's giving Andy the raspberries and smiling simultaneously!

Rob Russell
12-07-2006, 1:32 PM
Seems to me that a good digital camera and photo printer should be on your short list!

Ken Fitzgerald
12-07-2006, 1:46 PM
Rob......She's got a good digital camera and photographic printer. She insists that these be taken professionally!

Jim Becker
12-07-2006, 2:06 PM
Oh, what a cutie!

And I agree with others...professional results are easily had by normal people these days with a decent digi-cam, a decent photoprinter and some good software, like PhotoShop Elements. I make my own prints and you really can't tell them from pro-processing for the most part. Many or most of the pros are working digital now, too...like my friend Rainy (http://www.imagesbyrainy.com/) in Atlanta.

Karl Laustrup
12-07-2006, 4:51 PM
She's a cutie Ken. And she takes after her Great Granddad real good. You been coaching her?? ;) :D

Karl

Joe Mioux
12-07-2006, 9:28 PM
Ken: Congrats she is a cutie!

ahh ohh btw.... you will be footing the bill for her college education, right!? :)

Joe

Ken Fitzgerald
12-07-2006, 10:21 PM
Ken: Congrats she is a cutie!

ahh ohh btw.... you will be footing the bill for her college education, right!? :)

Joe

Nanny will probably use my social security and both of my pensions to do it!:rolleyes:

Chip Olson
12-08-2006, 4:17 PM
my wife the Photo Queen...bought a picture frame with 13 holes in it. Once a month she takes the greatgrand baby to a local photo shop...She's getting one each month of the baby's first year.Oh, is there a leap month this year? :-)

(Cute baby! And with attitude, too!)