PDA

View Full Version : Mini Max End of Year Sale

Scott Thornton
12-05-2006, 6:18 PM
In case you haven't seen this yet...

Pretty good deals...wish I had the cash to get a combo machine and bandsaw package!

http://www.minimax-usa.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=47&Itemid=26

Jim Becker
12-05-2006, 7:46 PM
Yea, I'm wishing I was also in a position to move on a slider, but I just can't due to the higher unexpected cost for the addition. Sheesh!

Dave Avery
12-05-2006, 8:04 PM
Yea, I'm wishing I was also in a position to move on a slider, but I just can't due to the higher unexpected cost for the addition. Sheesh!

Jim,

It's only money....... :) Been there, and done that, with the addition thing - including a Chapter 7 contractor........ just finishing a major kitchen remodel or I might be interested in more tools too. Best. Dave.

Jim Becker
12-05-2006, 8:11 PM
Thanks, Dave...timing is everything. The required septic update unhinged my bid to put an SC4 or ST4 (with the longer slider) in my shop. $10K of unexpected outflow (pardon the expression... :D ) in that one. The shame is that the budget had "a number" for the cabinetry, et al, built in such that my doing the cabinets would leave enough money for the tool upgrade. I'm still keeping my eye on things, but alas, I don't think it's going to happen. :(

Joe Mioux
12-05-2006, 9:04 PM
Thanks, Dave...timing is everything. The required septic update unhinged my bid to put an SC4 or ST4 (with the longer slider) in my shop. $10K of unexpected outflow (pardon the expression... :D ) in that one. :(

Sorry jim but I had to giggle on that comment......

Joe

Just remember Wayne Campbell got his guitar "Oh yes.. it will be mine." and you will get that slider.