PDA

View Full Version : Great Price Found For Corel X3

Ed Maloney
12-04-2006, 5:31 PM
Folks - Found a place to get the full version Corel X3 for $159.95. With shipping the total cost was $168.71. I ordered last Thursday and it arrived today. http://www.buybusinesssoftware.com/cogrsux3re.html

Jim A. Walters
12-04-2006, 5:34 PM
Did it have all the manuals and clipart?

Ed Maloney
12-04-2006, 5:48 PM
Yes it did. I just finished installing it, so that went well. Got 4 CDs, the user manual, the quick reference guide, and the Insights from the Experts handbook as well.

Kim Vellore
02-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Ed,
Thanks for the link. Did this contain the training videos from lynda.com.

Kim

Ed Maloney
02-04-2007, 1:50 PM
Yep. Although the training at http://www.lvsonline.com/index.shtml is a good one for folks like me starting out.

Kim Vellore
02-10-2007, 9:28 PM
I got the X3. Does any one know if Corel is single user licence or single computer licence. I want to install it in another computer too but if it is single computer I better make sure I have it on the right one before I register.

Kim

Robin Lake
02-10-2007, 11:54 PM
I got the X3. Does any one know if Corel is single user licence or single computer licence. I want to install it in another computer too but if it is single computer I better make sure I have it on the right one before I register.

Kim
Kim --

If you have already installed CD X3, read the license. Down below is an excerpt from the license for WordPerfect X3. I think it is the same in CD X3. I have both, but CD X3 is not on this machine yet. If they are not word for word the same, the meaning is the same.

Don't try it in China, though. :-)

Hope this helps.

Robin

1.3 YOU MAY:
(i) install and Use one (1) copy of the Product on a Computer up to the Permitted Number of Computers. Except in the case of Product being Used in China, you may also make and Use a second copy of the Product on a home or portable computer provided that copy is never loaded in the RAM (i.e. the memory) of the home or portable computer at the same time it is loaded in the RAM of the primary computer. If the Product is being Used in China, you may not make and Use a second copy of the Product on a home or portable computer;