PDA

View Full Version : Arts and Crafts Show - Bucks Co PA Nov 29

Jim Becker
11-05-2003, 9:48 AM
I received a communication yesterday from my good friend Jill Biros that there will be a Juried Fine Arts and Crafts Show at the George School in Newtown PA on Saturday, 29 November from 10a-4p. The school is located near the intersection of Rt 413 and Rt 332 on the south side of Newtown PA. This show will feature about 45 Bucks County artisans and should be quite inspiring. If you are going to be in the area it could be an interesting addition to your activity list.

Jill is a protegé of the late Palmer Sharpless and does wonderful "spinny" work herself.

Alan Turner
11-05-2003, 2:39 PM
Jim,
May we assume that you will be entering the show with a piece or two? Are entires limited to Bucks County residents?

Jim Becker
11-06-2003, 12:06 AM
May we assume that you will be entering the show with a piece or two? Are entires limited to Bucks County residents?

I don't have anything worthy of such an event...besides, I think that the deadline for entry would have been some time ago. I don't have the card with me to check on that as I'm in Dallas on business. Check with Jill at http://www.heartwoodturnings.com/ to find out if one can still participate in the show.