PDA

View Full Version : FreeStuff Bowclamps Winner

Keith Outten
12-01-2006, 1:25 PM
Joe Mioux (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=2826) you have 48 hours to post in this thread and claim your Bowclamps.
Congratulations!

Free Bowclamps

Craig Feuerzeig, the owner of Bowclamps and Member of SawMIll Creek has made a generous donation for the next FreeStuff Drawing. Craig has donated a Master Set of six Bowclamps, two each in lengths of 2,3,and 4 feet long.

Bowclamps Reduce the number of Clamps you need in your shop. (http://www.bowclamp.com/product.html)
View the Bowclamp Video (http://www.bowclamp.com/video.html)
Order Bowclamps (http://www.bowclamp.com/order.html), Clamps that Save You Money
Visit Graig's Forum (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/forumdisplay.php?f=27) right here at SawMill Creek, he will be glad to answer any questions you have about Bowclamps.

All properly registered Members of SawMill Creek are automatically entered in this drawing. We will draw a winner's name from our database on December 7th 2006 and the winner has 48 hours to respond in this thread to claim the prize. Should the winner fail to claim the prize in the 48 hour time frame another drawing will be done to select another Member. This will continue until we have a winner who claims this prize.

Thanks Craig, for your generous donation.
Good Luck to Everyone!

Look closely at the picture below, it takes only two of your traditional clamps to glue up this panel with a nice even pressure.
Your saving money just looking at the picture :)
You know you want some :)

Jim Becker
12-01-2006, 2:36 PM
FINALLY...something I really would like to win!! :D :D :D

W Craig Wilson
12-01-2006, 3:42 PM
Excellent! Bring it on - I'm overdue some good news

Jeremy Gibson
12-01-2006, 5:24 PM
That's a very generous gift Craig - thanks!

Jerry Strojny
12-01-2006, 5:59 PM
Thank you Craig! Can't wait to try one out.

Ted Shrader
12-01-2006, 7:14 PM
Craig -

Thanks for the generous gift. I'm with Jim on this one. They look like a useful tool addition. Spread out that clamping force!

Ted.

John Miliunas
12-01-2006, 9:53 PM
Ahem!!! Like I told Keith in the other thread where he mentioned this upcoming "drawing", that puppy's already got MY name on it!!! Really. It does! Take a closer look and you'll see that I'm not kidding! :D So, the rest o' you guys/gals just fo-get-bout-it! :D

Craig, thanks much for the awesome prize! That'll work great in my shop! (Oh, awright...Anybody's shop!) Hey, can't blame a guy fer tryin', can you? :D :cool:

Jim O'Dell
12-01-2006, 10:14 PM
Thanks Craig, very generous of you. And just in time for Christmas, too!! Did I mention that my stocking stretches really big?? :D Jim.

John Schreiber
12-02-2006, 1:03 AM
Thanks for the donation. I've made curved cauls like that before and they do the job, but they are a pain. Yours are well designed and I think they will work much better.

Brian Hale
12-02-2006, 6:26 AM
Good stuff Craig! Thanks!!

I can't wait to get John's personalized cauls in my shop!

Brian :D

Craig Feuerzeig
12-02-2006, 9:09 AM
Thanks guys,

My way of giving back...love the enthusiasm.

But one correction: the offer was for the master set... 6 pcs. (2 of each size).

And John...thanks I'm still cleaning my computer screen:p (and I've custom engraved some before ;) . Love that Shopbot...maybe I'll post some pics downstairs).

John Miliunas
12-02-2006, 9:46 AM
Thanks guys,

My way of giving back...love the enthusiasm.

But one correction: the offer was for the master set... 6 pcs. (2 of each size).

And John...thanks I'm still cleaning my computer screen:p (and I've custom engraved some before ;) . Love that Shopbot...maybe I'll post some pics downstairs).

Oh, fer cryin' out loud! I'm not about to "fix up" six pictures for this! Tell 'ya what: Just send 'em on up and I'll shoot some real pictures of them and we'll be done with it! :D

Seriously, this is indeed one the best and most useful prizes we've had to date! You're very gracious in doing this for our community. :) You're a good man...I don't care what Dino says about you! :eek: :D :cool:

Lori Kleinberg
12-02-2006, 10:15 AM
Wow, :cool: that is a great prize. Me, Me, I want to win.:p
It would really help my puny clamp collection.

Jim Hinze
12-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Very generous Craig .. and what a prize.. I've been wanting to try them for some time ... come on luck :)

Keith Outten
12-02-2006, 11:52 AM
Craig,

I made the correction to the Drawing post. It now is for a Master Set of 6 Bowclamps, two of each length.

Oh and I should remind everyone that Administrators, Moderators and their family are not eligible to win prizes at SMC.

Sorry John :(

Jim Becker
12-02-2006, 1:56 PM
Oh and I should remind everyone that Administrators, Moderators and their family are not eligible to win prizes at SMC.

I guess when we got that raise it put us over the limit... :D (Ya, I understand... ;) )

John Miliunas
12-02-2006, 7:34 PM

Sorry John :(

No you're not! :mad: (See John stomping his feet!) I'll...I'll...just
...just....Well, I don't know! I'll do something!!! :mad: (More stomping!!!)

(Yeah, I knew that, Keith. Hey, a fella's got to have some fun somehow right? :D ) Good luck to all members for a very, very cool prize! And thanks again, Craig! :) :cool:

Don Bergren
12-02-2006, 8:04 PM
Very nice donation Craig. I'm feeling lucky so maybe this will be my time to win. :cool:

I jut hope I do better with this one than I do with Powerball. :eek:

Russell Svenningsen
12-02-2006, 8:06 PM
I would love those clamps.....come to Papa.

Russell

Adam Bauer
12-03-2006, 7:25 AM
Alright, one can never have enough clamps! Woo Hoo!

Don Bullock
12-03-2006, 11:56 AM
Fantastic! Thank you for your generosity. Since I'm in the process of setting up a new shop a Master Set of six Bowclamps would help greatly, especially since I haven't purchased all my clamps yet.

Jack Ferrell
12-03-2006, 12:55 PM
Very kind of you to do this Craig. Good luck to everyone.

Scott Vigder
12-03-2006, 5:53 PM
Clamps.
Claaamps.
Freeeee Claaaaamps!
Must....
Have....
More....
Clamps

Thank you for being so generous!

Robert Green
12-03-2006, 7:38 PM
Thanks Craig, you can never have enough clamps. My shop is puny also
and this would be a great addition.

Nigel Morgan
12-03-2006, 11:56 PM
Hi All,

I would love this addition to my small workshop, though postage to New Zealand might set me out of the draw.

Cheeers

Nigel

Craig Feuerzeig
12-04-2006, 7:24 AM
The deal includes free shipping anywhere.:eek:

Ed Scolforo
12-04-2006, 9:10 AM
Thanks, Craig, I could use 'em!
Ed

Jack Dickey
12-04-2006, 11:37 AM
There is no such statement as " I dont need any more clamps " .. Seems ya cant have too many ..
Thanks a Bunch ..

Art Mulder
12-04-2006, 1:03 PM
I'll do something!!! :mad: (More stomping!!!)

Not to worry John and Jim. I'll split it with you if I win. Sure. ... right down the middle. ... 50/50. ... Or well, maybe 60/40, just to cover postage, y'know. Err, well, I'll send you one. Okay? One's better than nothing, right? ... Or at least a picture of one.

Jonathon Spafford
12-04-2006, 1:08 PM
I'll take 'em :D :D Nice prize.... very generous one at that!!!

John Miliunas
12-04-2006, 1:33 PM
Not to worry John and Jim. I'll split it with you if I win. Sure. ... right down the middle. ... 50/50. ... Or well, maybe 60/40, just to cover postage, y'know. Err, well, I'll send you one. Okay? One's better than nothing, right? ... Or at least a picture of one.

You're all heart, Mr. Mulder! :rolleyes: If you do win, enjoy them in good health. Looks to be a great system and, once I save up enough in my piggy bank, I may have to spring for a pair or so. :) Been eyeing them up for quite some time now but, "other" expenses keep getting in the way. :o :) :cool:

Rob Wilkins
12-04-2006, 4:05 PM
Clamps galore...for every clamp I own, I seem to find a job that I can't do with any of them. There's always room for more clamps!

And free clamps? Well, it doesn't get much better than that, now, does it?

chip hamblin
12-04-2006, 10:36 PM
Craig, many thanks for your generosity - I am already envying the winner

Joash Boyton
12-04-2006, 10:44 PM
The deal includes free shipping anywhere.:eek:
So am I included in that??

Thanks for putting this up for donation.

Joash

richard poitras
12-05-2006, 7:35 AM
Thanks for the donation....Happy Hoildays to all

Craig Feuerzeig
12-05-2006, 8:02 AM
So am I included in that??

yup:(

anywhere:p .

John Miliunas
12-05-2006, 8:14 AM
yup:(

anywhere:p .

Well now, you see there! It'd be a whole lot cheaper to just send the set to me and be done with it! :D :D :D :cool:

Ford Beardsley
12-05-2006, 10:01 AM
Craig,

Thanks for the donation. I can see where these would be great to use.

Ford

KENNY JASPER
12-06-2006, 12:04 PM
just what i need. sign me up:)

Lynn Kasdorf
12-06-2006, 12:21 PM
I could really use this setup. Looks like a very simple and elegant system. I've read about making bowed cauls like this by raising the outfeed table on a jointer to cut a convex shape, but these look to be far more precisely made. And it sounds like you have worked out exactly the right amount of curve.
Thanks, Craig.

I'm a bit confused about how these drawings work, tho. Is it required that you post into this thread in order to be qualified? That's sorta what I'm inferring from some of the posts.

The information that I have read says that all registered sawmill creek members are automatically entered. It is just a matter of monitoring this thread to see if your name is mentioned and responding, right?

Confused and clamp deprived in Waterford, VA

Lynn Kasdorf

Bruce Page
12-06-2006, 12:33 PM
The information that I have read says that all registered sawmill creek members are automatically entered. It is just a matter of monitoring this thread to see if your name is mentioned and responding, right?

Confused and clamp deprived in Waterford, VA

Lynn Kasdorf
Lynn, you nailed it, you just need to be a member and watch the thread.
I couldn't win anything when we had 500 members. Now that we're pushing 11,000 I don't hold out much hope. I sure would like those Bowclamps tho...:)

Keith Outten
12-06-2006, 3:37 PM
Lynn,

You have to a properly registered Member...which means your username is your real first and last names. You would be surprised at how many people have lost drawings because they didn't use their real names when they registered. A couple times we had to draw three names to get a winner who used a first and last names.

I have one of the Bowclamps and it is really slick, my wife Jackie bought it for me last year.

Oh......there are two more FreeStuff drawings right behind Craig's Bowclamps. Watch my signature line closely from now on :)

Robert Mickley
12-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Oh, fer cryin' out loud! I'm not about to "fix up" six pictures for this! Tell 'ya what: Just send 'em on up and I'll shoot some real pictures of them and we'll be done with it! :D

Seriously, this is indeed one the best and most useful prizes we've had to date! You're very gracious in doing this for our community. :) You're a good man...I don't care what Dino says about you! :eek: :D :cool:

Tell ya what John, If I win, I'll engrave your name on one and send you picture of it:D

Bill Downer
12-07-2006, 2:46 PM
I could add this to my small set of clamps:rolleyes: . Thanks.
Bill

Keith Outten
12-07-2006, 8:44 PM
Joe Mioux (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/member.php?u=2826) has won the electronic draw and has 48 hours to respond in this thread and claim his Bowclamps.

Joe Mioux
12-07-2006, 8:53 PM
Hey This is cool.....

I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone!!!!!!

I love this place......

Those cauls will come in really handy..

Craig & Keith and everyone .... thank you. I truly appreciate this gift.

Joe

Chuck Saunders
12-07-2006, 8:56 PM
Congratulations Joe
Chuck

Jim Becker
12-07-2006, 8:56 PM
Good Caul for Joe!!! Congratulations!!!

John Miliunas
12-07-2006, 9:06 PM
Hey, congrats, Joe! Hey, maybe Craig can just sand off the rest of my name off of them things but leave the first and last initials, heh? :D Enjoy the cauls, you lucky dog, you! :) :cool:

Craig Feuerzeig
12-07-2006, 9:07 PM
Welcome to the Bowclamp family Joe, I hope you find them a use-full addition to your shop.

And thanks everybody for participating.

Don Bullock
12-07-2006, 9:21 PM
Hey Joe, congratulations!!!

Jeremy Gibson
12-08-2006, 9:22 AM
congratulations Joe! Now you have to write a review after you get the cauls and use them.

Bruce Page
12-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Congratulations Joe, tell us how they work!

I really wanted to win this one...

Bob Noles
12-08-2006, 12:24 PM
You are going to love those, Joe. I wouldn't take anything for mine.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-08-2006, 12:35 PM
Congrats Joe! If I'm in the Carlyle area...maybe I can see them?

Jack Dickey
12-08-2006, 11:20 PM
HHMM hafta send more bribes next week ..
Lucky Dawg !!!

Dennis Peacock
12-09-2006, 1:59 AM
Congrats Joe!!!!!!! Now....post some pics of them in use when you get them ok? ;)