PDA

View Full Version : Battery Builders Great Customer Service

Dick Bringhurst
11-29-2006, 5:19 PM
I recently sent some PC 14.4 batteries to Battery Builders to have them rebuilt. They did a great job. A problem came up with one of them and BB corrected it and got it back to me in short order. (no pun intended:rolleyes: ) I have no connection with them but will definitly recommend them. Dick B.

Bob Wingard
11-29-2006, 5:55 PM
I too used their services recently. I ordered some of their "core" units, assuming they would come with tabs to solder my components to. When they arrived, I found that there were no such tabs included. I figured it was my own fault for not having read the entire description on their web page, so I called and left a message for Jason asking if I could send the whole works back to them for completion. He returned my call, and very patiently walked me thru the steps & logic to do the last connections myself. Great customer support and the best pricing I could find anywhere. I will be using their services again soon,, and have already recommended him to several friends. Can't say enough good about Jason and his company.

Jason Abel
11-30-2006, 8:23 AM
Wow, I didn't think I did anything out of the ordinary guys but thank you very much for the kind words. It's not often I hear the positive feedback from customers, I typically only hear when their are issues. This was a pleasant change :)

If I don't talk with any of you before hand have a great holiday!!

Thanks,
Jason Abel
Battery Builders

Mark Patoka
11-30-2006, 9:20 AM
I also just sent in a pair of 16.8V batteries and received a very quick turn around time. I didn't have to contact them for any issues but am very pleased so far with my "new" batteries and fast service time.

Bob Wingard
11-30-2006, 10:31 AM
Wow, I didn't think I did anything out of the ordinary guys but thank you very much for the kind words. It's not often I hear the positive feedback from customers, I typically only hear when their are issues. This was a pleasant change :)

If I don't talk with any of you before hand have a great holiday!!

Thanks,
Jason Abel
Battery Builders

I guess I'm just a kind of extreem person, in general. When I get something HOT .. I want it REALLY HOT, if it's SWEET .. I want REALLY SWEET. By the same token, I'm very vocal about my purchase/experiences with vendors. I bragged endlessly about out SAWSTOP purchase where I worked, I also complained loudly about a raw deal I got from the TORMEK guys at SharpTOOLS.USA. It's only fitting that I should brag about Jason a bit for his commitment to customer service, and support of his products. Take a bow Jason .. you done good !! !! !!