PDA

View Full Version : Need some feedback from Xenetech laser owners

Nick Cardone
11-29-2006, 1:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I stumbled onto this forum a few weeks ago and have pretty much read every thread in Laser Engraver section..Great to see alot of helpful folks on here !

I too am looking to purchase my first Laser Engraver and have been pouring over tons of info available on-line...I would like to know if there are any users on the board that use an Xenetech Laser and what your expierence with them has been like so far..

I was looking to buy used at first but am leaning towards purchasing a new unit for warranty & service considerations.

Are there any canadian Laser users here that can give me some feedback
on which dealers they bought their units from and what kind of service they recieved after their purchase if anything was needed.

I am located just outside of Toronto area.

Many Thanks,

Nick Cardone

Keith Outten
11-29-2006, 2:03 PM
Nick,

I can't provide much inforormation on Xenetech other than we have an XLT-1325-60 on order at CNU. Based on my research it is an excellent machine.

Also, welcome to The Creek.

Keith

Aleta Allen
11-30-2006, 9:12 AM
I have a Xenetech Aurora. I should say I have had 2. The first one was a demo unit. I have had problems with it since day one. Finally after a few years, I got another unit a few months ago and it runs top notch. My suggestion, buy new for the warranty and support. I think the unit I have now is great and I have no problems with it. Mine is a 30 watt.

Good luck!

Aleta