PDA

View Full Version : Train Cutout

Ed Newbold
11-29-2006, 9:33 AM
I've been experimenting with making 6" cutouts to fit the Wall Tributes series, and here's a test of a train cutout I did this morning. Please note that there is NO copyrighted material within this image whatsoever.

Let me know if it's any good. Thanks.

Dennis Kotlowski
11-29-2006, 7:21 PM
Ed,

Can you attach it in V12.

Dennis
JD Laser Gifts

Ed Newbold
11-30-2006, 7:39 AM
Ed,

Can you attach it in V12.

Dennis
JD Laser GiftsOops. Sorry. Here it is in v.9 so anyone can use it.

Tom Buzz Bernard
11-30-2006, 8:58 AM
Great job Ed, Looks good!

Ed Lang
11-30-2006, 3:30 PM
You are just too cool Ed!

Fantastic.

John Esberg
12-20-2006, 4:10 AM
I've been experimenting with making 6" cutouts to fit the Wall Tributes series, and here's a test of a train cutout I did this morning. Please note that there is NO copyrighted material within this image whatsoever.

Let me know if it's any good. Thanks.

Ed,

Thanks for the design. I used it to make some signs for a model train club. They loved it! I added an arrow on the back of each one. They've ordered 4 for this year and ordered 4 more for next year. It's a really nice (and easy) upgrade to the Laserbuzz wall tributes.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the original picture from? I'd love to make some of those myself and share them. I'm having a hard time finding them online.

DAK

Ed Newbold
12-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Ed,

Thanks for the design. I used it to make some signs for a model train club. They loved it! I added an arrow on the back of each one. They've ordered 4 for this year and ordered 4 more for next year. It's a really nice (and easy) upgrade to the Laserbuzz wall tributes.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the original picture from? I'd love to make some of those myself and share them. I'm having a hard time finding them online.

DAKThat's great! I was using this design simply as a type of tutorial on how to make your own centerpiece! I'm really proud that you've turned it into a saleable product! Yahoo!

Merry Christmas,