PDA

View Full Version : Only Smart People can read this.

John Hart
11-28-2006, 2:13 PM
O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Ken Fitzgerald
11-28-2006, 2:16 PM
HUH?.........I gseus yuor rhgit!

Mike Wilkins
11-28-2006, 2:18 PM
My eeybllas hrut aeftr rdeiang taht.

Lee DeRaud
11-28-2006, 2:26 PM
Only someone with a name like Jhon Hrat would come up with something like that. :eek:

Andy Hoyt
11-28-2006, 2:33 PM
I aint so sure. :D

Snoo irtecno dlela vticrideià a che csoa satte dnicedo

Keel McDonald
11-28-2006, 2:40 PM
I aint so sure. :D

Snoo irtecno dlela vticrideià a che csoa satte dnicedo

HUH?!? I was doing fine until I read (tried to read) this one.

Rennie Heuer
11-28-2006, 3:14 PM
Even though only smart people were supposed to read this I clicked on it any way. I mean, who would know....right.

To my suprise I was able to red that entire post at speed! Wow, wait till I tell my ex-wife that I'm a lot smarter than she thought I was!:D

Ted Miller
11-28-2006, 4:11 PM
I always new it ain't portant to spel the wright way, I always new I spoke more gooder than most...

Gary Herrmann
11-28-2006, 8:12 PM
I don't get it. What's wrong with the spelling?

everett lowell
11-28-2006, 8:18 PM
dats kwel, i gots ta cpy thet !

John Miliunas
11-28-2006, 8:24 PM
Ooooops.....Cilkecd tihs trehad by msikate! :eek: :cool:

Charles McKinley
11-28-2006, 8:24 PM
Mr Puppies
Mr Knot
OSAR CMPN
LIL B Mr Puppies

Mr Ducks
Mr Not
SAR CM Wangs
LIL B Mr Ducks

Mr Snakes
Mr Knot
SAR CM BDIS
LIL B MR Snakes

Them are puppies. Them are not. Oh yes they are. See them peeing. Well, I'll be them are Puppies!

ducks, wings
snakes, See them beady eyes

I can't remember the others.

:D

Steve Ash
11-28-2006, 8:25 PM
Looks fine to me...I been reading Larry Merlau's posts for years and it looks just like one of his.

John Miliunas
11-28-2006, 8:30 PM
Looks fine to me...I been reading Larry Merlau's posts for years and it looks just like one of his.

Bwaaaaaaa-haaaaaaa-haaaaa-haaa! And yet another round of cleaning off the monitor! :D :cool:

PS: Hey Steve, whendidya' get the glasses? Look good on 'ya! :D :cool:

Steve Ash
11-28-2006, 8:36 PM
PS: Hey Steve, whendidya' get the glasses? Look good on 'ya! :D :cool:

Thems my new safety glasses, just went down to the tractor supply store and bought em. I think they make me look smarter...whacha think?

John Miliunas
11-28-2006, 8:39 PM
Thems my new safety glasses, just went down to the tractor supply store and bought em. I think they make me look smarter...whacha think?

Absolutely! Kinda' reminds me of myself in my earlier days, before I got the contacts and decided to stop shaving! :D Oh, and I put a few pounds on, too! :o :cool:

Steve Ash
11-28-2006, 8:41 PM
Oh, and I put a few pounds on, too!

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle.....you can't see it from here.;)

Andy Hoyt
11-28-2006, 8:59 PM
Steve - Everyone knows that the camera always adds a few pounds.

John knows this and being the propellor head that he is I'm sure he just photoshopped his pixel width accordingly.

Jim Becker
11-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Funny...we were just talking about this kind of thing at our parent teacher conferences last week when the sbjct of vls cm up...

Chris B. Gilluley
11-29-2006, 12:53 AM
Even though only smart people were supposed to read this I clicked on it any way. I mean, who would know....right.

To my suprise I was able to red that entire post at speed! Wow, wait till I tell my ex-wife that I'm a lot smarter than she thought I was!:D

DITTO
Now I'm scared!!!!!:eek:

Steve Ash
11-29-2006, 8:27 AM
John knows this and being the propellor head that he is

propellor head....and all this time I thought he was a cheesehead.