PDA

View Full Version : 1 days left for 2007 Fund Drive

John Bailey
11-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally Posted by Andy Hoyt

"SMC is unique. So am I. And so are you. Together we comprise a mighty force sending forth the signal that we take care of our own and our borders are open. I'm grateful to be here, and give thanks that you are too."

I liked Andy's thoughts on this subject. I thought as many members as possible should read it. He mentioned it in the context of the American experience. While I think, in general, he is correct, I think it is more a "human" experience. In the past few years I've been fortunate enough to travel to many places around the world. While governments have many different characteristics, the folks are pretty much the same.

"we take care of our own and our borders are open."

Folks, we could use $6 from those of you who have not contributed. For those who can't, or shouldn't at this time - we've got you covered. For those of you who could, but choose not to contribute, for whatever reason, we've got you covered too. It's a community thing, and Sawmill Creek is a community.

Thanks for reading,

John

You can donate by PayPal by emailing your donation to;

sales@northwindassociates.com

Or you can send a check via snailmail to the following address;

Make checks payable to SawmillCreek Woodworkers Forums!

SawMill Creek Woodworkers Forums
c/o Northwind Associates
8770 Little England Rd.
Hayes Va 23072

Thanks for supporting The Creek!!

John Bailey
11-29-2006, 7:46 AM
Just an update: As of early this morning

New registrations since the drive started on 11-10-06 ......... 708
(and climbing rapidly)

Number of Contributions .......................372

Amount of Contributions ............. $7,158

Way to go "Guys and Gals." When we get to $7,500 we'll have enough for our annual operating costs of $5,500 plus enough for a new server when we need it. Anything over that will allow upgrades to the system.

Those of you who have not contributed yet, please think about it, we can use your support. Those of you who can't, or shouldn't, at this time, don't worry, just keep contributing with your posts.

Thanks, you "Guys and Gals" are awsome!!:)

John

John Bailey
11-30-2006, 9:20 AM
Another update: As of early this morning

New registrations since the drive started on 11-10-06 ......... 786
(and climbing rapidly)

Number of Contributions .......................379

Amount of Contributions ............. $7,304