PDA

View Full Version : Harley Parts

Dave Chase
11-23-2006, 9:29 PM
Hi Gang,

I just wanted to post some of the items I've been working on with my Versalaser. These are custom shiftrods for the forward controls on Harley's. I started making these about 2 years ago when I was working night shift in a machine shop in CT. The engraving used to be done on a Fadal CNC Machining center. Had some pretty good luck selling them on eBay but, as life would have it, I ended up moving to Florida and lost access to the machines. Then I found out about lasers and always thought the rods would be a great application for them. Now I'm buying the rods machined and chrome plated and using Cermark to engrave them. I've had them on eBay for a couple of weeks but I've not had much luck. Not much interest this time around, I guess. Anyway I just thought I would share some of what I do as so many of you already have. Enjoy and keep up the good work!

Dave

BTW: Don't forget to make your contributions and keep those annoying pop-up ads and banners OFF our website

Jack Dickey
11-23-2006, 10:16 PM
Nice .. Course all Harley parts are nice ..
The old bagger dont need 'em , now if I still had the 52 FLH or the Wide Glide . well I'd dang sure get a set ..
I got some of our Harley Christams stuff on ebay now , gonna try to move it all , running outta room and it's never displayed ..