PDA

View Full Version : Advertiser Free Sawmill Creek - Vote Now!!

John Bailey
11-22-2006, 9:01 AM
In case you've missed it, there's a vote going on at the Creek. If you would like to keep Sawmill Creek as an advertiser free forum, you should make a 2007 Contribution. We've suggested $6. Most contributors have contributed more. I would like to see the Creek remain advertiser free. If you feel the same way, consider making a contribution. I've always sent $6 for myself and another $18 for others who cannot contribute right now. That's $2 a month - well worth every penny for the infomation I get here. There'll be a decision made the beginning of December. So, there's not a lot of time, just 9 days.

If you would like to see the Creek stay advertiser free, consider making a 2007 Contribution now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You can donate by PayPal by emailing your donation to;

sales@northwindassociates.com

Or you can send a check via snailmail to the following address;

Make checks payable to SawmillCreek Woodworkers Forums!

SawMill Creek Woodworkers Forums
c/o Northwind Associates
8770 Little England Rd.
Hayes Va 23072

Thanks for supporting The Creek!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,

John

Kurt Rosenzweig
11-22-2006, 9:46 AM
Paypal on it's way. It seems to have happened on one of the other forums. They are actually putting ads in the body of the discussion board. I'd hate to see that happen here.

John Bailey
11-22-2006, 9:57 AM
Paypal on it's way. It seems to have happened on one of the other forums. They are actually putting ads in the body of the discussion board. I'd hate to see that happen here.

Thanks Kurt,

Hopefully enough folks will come to the same conclusion.

John

Jon Shively
11-22-2006, 1:01 PM
Have copied the address, will get a check sent to you by the weekend. Didn't realize how this was operated, greatly appreciate the forum and all whoever does whatever. Great opportunity and I am very resistant to change so hope the ads stay out. Ruined magazines with all the trash that falls out when you want to read it. Hope more step up and send you some cash.

John Hart
11-22-2006, 1:18 PM
Ok....finally made it. I went out and sold my body every night for the last 10 nights....had a garage sale....and liquidated my 401K. $7.32 is on its way!!!!;)

Ken Fitzgerald
11-22-2006, 1:25 PM
Got a lot at the garage sale and had some in the 401K huh John?:confused: :eek: :D

John Hart
11-22-2006, 1:28 PM
Got a lot at the garage sale and had some in the 401K huh John?:confused: :eek: :D

lol :D ... yeah....kinda took it in the shorts on the body-selling thing.:o

Bruce Page
11-22-2006, 2:16 PM
Way too many copies of this post....

Frank Fusco
11-22-2006, 4:47 PM
Way too many copies of this post....

"'All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.' "
from Animal Farm by George Orwell.

Bernie Weishapl
11-22-2006, 7:26 PM
Did my thing and want no ads. I belong to a yahoo group and absolutely hate ads jumping up in posts or e-mails or having to click thru a ad to get to a post. Nope no way.

John Bailey
11-22-2006, 7:54 PM
Thanks Bernie,

Hopefully we're not going to see any adds.

John

Bob Noles
11-22-2006, 8:26 PM
John,

I have cast my "vote" in the support forum and you are welcome to read it. I am glad to support an ad free SMC, but only if that is what we are to continue to be.

Happy Thanksgiving on ya my old friend.

Fred LeBail
11-23-2006, 7:24 AM
Cast my vote in the form of a contribution, keep up the good work and ad free site.

John Taylor
11-23-2006, 8:46 AM
Cast my vote paypal on the way.

For the money it is cheaper than any magazine, gives more information, more advice and has no adverts.:)

john