PDA

View Full Version : Folding Cardholders - Laserbits

Patrick OBrien
11-20-2006, 5:51 PM
After selling a couple nice little jobs (1500.00 each) with Laserbits folding card holders, we have now been advised by Laserbits that the curved rosewood (WHK 110) is out of stock and the curved maple (WHK 111) is so inferior they will not ship.
Does anyone know of another supplier for this kind of product? The square rosewood box (WHK 039) is still available, but apparently less popular. Johnson Plastics has the square rosewood boxes but they are priced too high, in my opinion. I need to either find another supplier, someone with excess stock or re-direct my Customer to products I can supply.
Any thoughts? thanks for any help.

Pat

Dave Jones
11-20-2006, 6:50 PM
I'm confused. You say that Johnson Plastics has the square rosewood cases, but their prices are too high. When I searched Johnson for "card holders" I came to the exact same square rosewood one that Laserbits sells, and it was the exact same price (in singles) as Laserbits. In fact it has the same part number except has "LB" in front of it (LB = LaserBits?). Both are $3.79, except Johnson offers quantity discounts up to 500 pieces.

Maybe you're saying that case is too high at both places compared to the curved one you bought before?

Or am I missing something?

Patrick OBrien
11-20-2006, 9:00 PM
Dave,
thanks for the reply. What I am looking for is the curved biz card holders. Johnson's prices are only good if you are buying in larger quantities - and they don't have curved ones. I hope this clarifies my request.

P