PDA

View Full Version : American Router Magazine

Steve Clardy
10-30-2003, 2:08 PM
Anyone has a subscription to this new Magazine published by Lightning Publications? If so, is it worthwhile? Thanks, Steve

Glenn Clabo
10-30-2003, 5:46 PM
Anyone has a subscription to this new Magazine published by Lightning Publications? If so, is it worthwhile? Thanks, Steve

Steve,
Been wondering myself...but it's very new...the website saysPremiere Issue Available in November

Steve Clardy
10-30-2003, 6:06 PM
Steve,
Been wondering myself...but it's very new...the website saysPremiere Issue Available in November

Yep. After I posted the question I got curious and went to the web site. Guess it's due out November 6th. Ought to be a hit if it has anything useful in it other than the ordinary stuff. I fired off a email asking if they were sending out samples. I'd rather take a peek at one of them before investing money in it. I've got burnt on so many magazines that had way to much craft stuff in it for me. We'll see what they say if they respond. Steve

Glenn Clabo
10-30-2003, 6:45 PM
Great plan...keep us informed.

Steve Clardy
11-21-2003, 5:14 PM
Well Glenn. I asked them for a sample magazine. No dice, no freebies I guess. I did get a mailing telling about it though. But looking through it, for $24.95, for only 6 issues, I think I will pass on signing up for it. I have been burnt too many times over the years on some of these mags.
Steve

Glenn Clabo
11-22-2003, 7:55 AM
Well Glenn. I asked them for a sample magazine. No dice, no freebies I guess. I did get a mailing telling about it though. But looking through it, for $24.95, for only 6 issues, I think I will pass on signing up for it. I have been burnt too many times over the years on some of these mags.
Steve

Thanks Steve...I'm still debating...maybe it will go on the Christmas wish list. If I do...I'll report.

David Durgy
11-30-2003, 7:14 AM
When I got the mailer I emailed them to see where in my area it can be purchased. They replied that it would be in Barnes and Noble. Since B&N is always a stop this time of year I hope to pick up a copy. Unless someone beats me to it I'll let you know if I think it warrants the price.

Dennis Peacock
11-30-2003, 9:33 PM
Hey.....if it's due out Nov 6...then why ain't any of us seeing this new magazine? Ain't this the 30th of November? Or do they really mean the 6th of DECEMBER.......

Anybody know any more about this WW rag?

Jim Jones 35
12-11-2003, 10:01 PM
I received my first copy last saturday.Im going to let them have a couple more issues before I shoot them down,Im not to impressed with the first issue. Tell you more next issue. Jim