PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jim McFall - Woodworks

Tom Sweeney
10-30-2003, 11:44 AM
Hey Jim,
I don't have your phone# at work so I'm postin this everywhere I can, in case you need to make arrangements for work.
I was "scheduled" to work at WC's sawdust cafe' Friday afternoon - I think starting at 3:00 till 6:00pm. If you are available & want to stay that long let me know. I can leave work at 12:30 so we could meet here (right near the turnpike entrance) & head out & be there by 1:30. That would give me some time to browse around before I had to man the booth. Maybe you could take in a seminar or 2 in the afternoon? I don't think I'll be able to get back up to the show the rest of the weekend -possibly Sat morning but I doubt it.

Let me know.

anyone else going Friday afternoon? Hope to see you there.

Anthony Yakonick
10-30-2003, 2:04 PM
Hey Tom, I'm going all weekend. I'll be with the Keystone Turners TopAThon.

Anthony

Tom Sweeney
10-30-2003, 2:45 PM
I'll look you up tomorrow afternoon. Can I join while I'm there or do I have to join the national AAW first - I'm kind of a procrastinator & haven't gotten roundtoit yet. :rolleyes:

Hey Tom, I'm going all weekend. I'll be with the Keystone Turners TopAThon.

Anthony

Anthony Yakonick
10-30-2003, 10:25 PM
I'll look you up tomorrow afternoon. Can I join while I'm there or do I have to join the national AAW first - I'm kind of a procrastinator & haven't gotten roundtoit yet. :rolleyes:
We can set something up.