That sound you're hearing is the giant rasberry I just made.:D

GO MICHIGAN!

Tim Clark
11-19-2006, 4:23 PM
YEEHAAAW!!!

GO BUCKS!!! To the Fiesta that is.

Keith Starosta
11-19-2006, 4:50 PM
They got it right.....for this week, anyway....

.075 points is not a big lead, though. Michigan needs some help at this point to stay #2, and get their rematch.

- Keith

GO BLUE!!!!!

Tim Clark
11-20-2006, 6:36 PM
Yup,

Never fails.

Winners say NEXT.

Losers say REMATCH! :eek: :p :p :p

Days since Michigan's last victory over Ohio State in football: 1094

Keith Starosta
11-21-2006, 7:33 AM
Yup,

Never fails.

Winners say NEXT.

Losers say REMATCH! :eek: :p :p :p

Days since Michigan's last victory over Ohio State in football: 1094

Cute. :rolleyes:

Believe me.....if Ohio St. and Michigan were not still the two best teams in the country, I wouldn't be calling for them to meet again in January. But, this is a strange year. I believe that these two teams are head and shoulders above the rest of the country this season. Still.

See ya in January, Bucknut fan....

- Keith

Ed Newbold
11-21-2006, 7:44 AM
Cute. :rolleyes:

Believe me.....if Ohio St. and Michigan were not still the two best teams in the country, I wouldn't be calling for them to meet again in January. But, this is a strange year. I believe that these two teams are head and shoulders above the rest of the country this season. Still.

See ya in January, Bucknut fan....

- KeithHehehe! I, too, think the two BEST teams in the countery right now are The Ohio State University Buckeyes and the Michigan Wolverines.

But...

That's subject to change in the next two weeks. Let's see how that team out west does. If USC is still there with no further losses at the end of the regular season, it's going to be a mighty close call as to who's number two.

Naturally, there's no doubt in anyone's mind as to who is Number 1! :D

Keel McDonald
11-21-2006, 8:42 AM
IMHO, the number 1 team in the nation should be decided like all the other sports in America, PLAYOFFS!!! They should take the top 8 teams (just a number I chose) and put them in a playoff. It wouldn't take any longer that the extremely long layoff between the end of the season and the national title game. That way, there would be none of this "who's number 1, 2, 3, etc." I personally think the BCS is a crock!!! Let the players decide who's really number 1, not a computer system.

No offense is intended, just had to get that off my chest.

Tim Clark
11-21-2006, 9:53 AM
Several Conferences do have a playoff system and I think that eventually Div 1A will move to that. And, I think it'll be a good deal for all and yes, it'll remove most Q's as to ranking. I also think the BCS is a first step in that direction and it'll take some time before we see a real playoff system in place.

But for now we got what we got.

Would I enjoy a rematch in Glendale? Oh yeah! Putting two heavy weights on the field always makes for a great (even epic) battle. And I agree with Mikey Hart that there will be a different result. Yeah, the Buckeyes WON"T make three turn overs the next time and the margin of victory will be a little wider.

No one has mentioned that little tidbit yet either. OSU GAVE UM the ball three times in the second half AND THEY STILL LOST!