PDA

View Full Version : Router Arm Saw....

Phil Phelps
10-29-2003, 1:44 PM
Well I don't know it's proper name. Saw it last Saturday in the saw shop. Bet it's expensive, but it's :cool:

Paul Kunkel
10-29-2003, 3:01 PM
Well I don't know it's proper name. Saw it last Saturday in the saw shop. Bet it's expensive, but it's :cool:
Well, why didn't you ask??? Looks like maybe a sort of a pin router for elipses or somthin.

Charles McKinley
10-30-2003, 9:11 AM
Hi Phil,

Theyare used for cutting curved moldings and such. They advertise in fine wood working. The Model shown in your pic costs $1.095. It is the most expensive modle in the add I'm looking at.

Does the saw shop use it or is it for sale? If they use it why not ask them to try it out or ask one of them to write a review.

Here is there website www.tenfingerscorp.com.

Hope this helps.

I have no conection with them. Just know their ad.

Phil Phelps
10-30-2003, 4:39 PM
Hi Phil,

Theyare used for cutting curved moldings and such. They advertise in fine wood working. The Model shown in your pic costs $1.095. It is the most expensive modle in the add I'm looking at.

Does the saw shop use it or is it for sale? If they use it why not ask them to try it out or ask one of them to write a review.

Here is there website www.tenfingerscorp.com.

Hope this helps.

I have no conection with them. Just know their ad.

It is a retail, saw supply shop, Charles. I'll bet you can do all sorts of router tasks with it. ;)