PDA

View Full Version : Dave Richards comes to visit!

Mark Singer
11-13-2006, 9:26 AM
Saturday, Dave Richards, Sketch Up Master and great Creeker stopped by. I gave him a tour....we played with some tools....we went to lunch....then.
He gave me a great Sketch Up class and I think a little penetrated my rather thick skull. He really knows his sketch up stuff . He viewed our architectural drawings that Ping, my in house SU guru made. he had some great suggestions for her work as well.
I was tired fron Friday night....I stayed up to 12;30 and my normal bed time is around 9:00 so I was dozing a little;) Dave ...Thank You!

Jim Becker
11-13-2006, 9:44 AM
No pictures...didn't happen... ;)

(Seriously, glad you had a nice time with Dave!)

Mark Singer
11-13-2006, 9:48 AM
No pictures...didn't happen... ;)

(Seriously, glad you had a nice time with Dave!)

You may be correct...I was tired and dreaming:rolleyes:

Tyler Howell
11-13-2006, 9:52 AM
This is a bust,
All gloaters up against the wall
Where's the PIX:mad:
Been too soft on you guys!!!

Dave Richards
11-13-2006, 10:10 AM
I wasn't going to mention our visit because I knew we'd get hassled for the lack of pictures. :rolleyes:

Even though, according to these guys, it didn't happen, I had a great time, Mark. Thank you very much. It was great to meet you and your family. I enjoyed getting to see in real life the work you've posted photos of on the Creek. I've always thought your work was amazing in photographs but seeing it in person made it even better.

I hope Ping doesn't find her SketchUp screwed up after I was there.

Thanks again, Mark.

:p to you other guys. :D

Art Mulder
11-13-2006, 12:28 PM
So, Dave, what else did you do down in San Diego?

Jerry Olexa
11-13-2006, 5:34 PM
Well...Guess it didn't happen (sigh) No pics...:D

Dave Richards
11-13-2006, 8:32 PM
So, Dave, what else did you do down in San Diego?

Art, I'm still here but not really in San Diego. I'm in Carlsbad, north of San Diego. I decided not to head down to S.D. yesterday and was kind of lazy instead. I took a walk on the beach and so far I've eaten sushi three times. Otherwise I've just been learning about a BiPAP and a respiratory ventilator. Interesting stuff if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Jerry, I'm thinking it must have been a dream. ;)