PDA

View Full Version : $349 for Delta 14" Bandsaw and 6" jointer

Dick Strauss
11-12-2006, 12:32 PM
I just ran across the new add for Andersons here in Ohio. They are having a sale on new (not refurb) Delta tools. Their price on 14" 3/4hp bandsaw (28-276) is $349. This is the lowest price I've seen on this item. They also have the Delta 6" jointer (37-195) for $349.

Maybe someone will get an early Christmas present out of the deal. They also offer a senior discount of 10%once a month that you might be able to use. If I remember right senior's day is the first Tuesday of the month so it probably won't help for this sale but it doesn't hurt to ask just in case. These prices are good through 11/18 according to the ad.

I have no connection to Andersons but did buy my Delta 46-715 lathe there at a very nice price with no issues.

Best of luck,
Dick

Matt Meiser
11-12-2006, 1:04 PM
Andersons has stores in Toledo, Lima, and Columbus if are interested. And if you've never been be sure to check out the food part of the store as well. They have a huge beer and wine selection, gourmet foods, and a great meat counter. Its just as easy to get my wife in there as me :)

Erin Stringer
11-23-2006, 1:38 PM
I saw the Andersons ad this morning. They have the Delta 37-195 for $299 Friday morning only. I'm just not sure whether or not to jump. Any thoughts out there?