PDA

View Full Version : Quick marble or granite plaque easel

Jerry Allen
11-10-2006, 1:51 PM
Here's a quick and easy easel I just designed for a 12x12 tile. The file is v10. It can be used with .25" birch ply or the .15" jatoba
that George Perzel has for sale. I don't recommend other woods since they have a tendency to break too easily.

The fit should be a little loose to allow for variation in tile thickness which I have measured at .37" to .39" across the same tile. The weight of the tile completes the stability.

I'll submit a photo later.

To avoid any download questions, right click on the file, change the file type to "all files", and change the .htm extender to .cdr.
(we ought to have Lee add this to his list of sayings)

Lee DeRaud
11-10-2006, 3:22 PM
To avoid any download questions, right click on the file, change the file type to "all files", and change the .htm extender to .cdr.
(we ought to have Lee add this to his list of sayings)File that under "not gonna happen": if somebody can't download a file without buggering it up, they've got no business mucking around with lasers.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Jerry Allen
11-10-2006, 5:36 PM
Fair enough. It's neither humorous or interesting. And you're right. I just get tired of the SOS.

George M. Perzel
11-10-2006, 6:29 PM
Jerry;
Nice job-works great for displaying small artwork.
Thanks
george

Keith Outten
11-10-2006, 7:59 PM
File that under "not gonna happen": if somebody can't download a file without buggering it up, they've got no business mucking around with lasers.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Actually it isn't all their fault. I recently did an operating system upgrade and since then my browser, that has been working perfectly, won't download using the right click procedure like it use to. I know it was the security upgrade that caused the change since I had updated FireFox over a week ago and nothing else has changed on my machine. After yesterdays security upgrade I now have to right click and type in the proper file name which I never had to do before.

A mystery to solve.