PDA

View Full Version : Tablesaw bearings

Kirk (KC) Constable
11-09-2006, 1:35 PM
This morning the bearings finally gave up on my Xacta saw. Of course, I hadn't ordered new ones yet. :mad:

Having done this before on a Grizzly saw, I'm just gonna change the entire arbor flange assembly, all the way to the nut that holds the blade. My weekend is ruined. :(

KC

Steve Dewey
11-09-2006, 2:25 PM
The bright side is you are using your saw enough to wear it out:o :D

Jason Tuinstra
11-09-2006, 2:26 PM
This morning the bearings finally gave up on my Xacta saw. Of course, I hadn't ordered new ones yet. :mad:

Having done this before on a Grizzly saw, I'm just gonna change the entire arbor flange assembly, all the way to the nut that holds the blade. My weekend is ruined. :(

KC

KC, I had to do some similiar work on my old JET. I'm sure you'd rather be making sawdust. Keep pressn' on.

Kirk (KC) Constable
11-09-2006, 2:56 PM
Yeah, I'd rather be making sawdust. Now I belong to LOML until probably next Friday... and I'll have no choice but to do all the crap I've been putting off around the house. Well, some of it anyway. :o

KC

Bruce Wrenn
11-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah, I'd rather be making sawdust. Now I belong to LOML until probably next Friday... and I'll have no choice but to do all the crap I've been putting off around the house. Well, some of it anyway. :o

KC You aren't going to live to be old enough to do all of the crap around the house-I know!

Jason Roehl
11-10-2006, 7:05 AM
KC, you'll just have to think of ways that you need the TS for all the honey-do projects. "Rats, honey! I need the TS for that project, too. It'll have to wait until I get the new bearings." :D