PDA

View Full Version : Nashville WoodWorks Show

Keith Hall
10-27-2003, 7:24 PM
:D :D Saturday, I had the pleasure of meeting Ken Salisbury at the WoodWorks show in Nashville. He had his pen making tools with him and was demonstrating how to make pens and was selling kits and lathe tools to do the job. It was a fascinating to watch the old pro work. As the crowds grew, the commentary really started to flow. He hit his groove and the folks loved it. There is more to this pen making than I thought, but Ken made it look easy. If you ever get a chance to watch him, go do it. It is well worth the drive. He had his logo sign that Keith Outen had laser engraved for him. Great job by Keith. Keith Hall

Ken Salisbury
10-29-2003, 9:31 AM
:D :D Saturday, I had the pleasure of meeting Ken Salisbury at the WoodWorks show in Nashville. He had his pen making tools with him and was demonstrating how to make pens and was selling kits and lathe tools to do the job. It was a fascinating to watch the old pro work. As the crowds grew, the commentary really started to flow. He hit his groove and the folks loved it. There is more to this pen making than I thought, but Ken made it look easy. If you ever get a chance to watch him, go do it. It is well worth the drive. He had his logo sign that Keith Outen had laser engraved for him. Great job by Keith. Keith Hall

Thanks for the kind words - it was good seeing you -- sorry about being so busy - would have loved to chat some.