PDA

View Full Version : Manchester NH WW Show

CPeter James
11-07-2006, 2:57 PM
There is a show this weekend in Manchester, NH.

I am in no way affiliated with the sponsor.

http://www.westerntool.com/content/wtool/UpcomingEvents/1stAnnualWoodworkingToolShow.htm

CPeter

Dave Bureau
11-07-2006, 4:44 PM
i will be going. will the guild have a booth there? i would like to join.
Dave

Richard Leshner
11-08-2006, 1:19 AM
I'll be going as well. Looking forward to talking to the guys from the guild.

CPeter James
11-08-2006, 8:36 AM
The Guild will not have a formal booth there but there will be many Guild members around. Guild members will be doing some of the demos. If you are interested in the Guild, check out our web site at:

www.gnhw.org

CPeter

Dave Anderson NH
11-08-2006, 10:32 AM
To amplify on Peter's comment, there will be a guild banner there and couple of the demonstrators are going to informally represent the guild. There will also be a couple of copies of our 28 page color newletter, THE OLD SAW, for folks to look and and read. We will also have some membership applications available.

Curt Harms
11-09-2006, 11:01 AM
Here I am sitting in Woburn MA. with not a thing to do. I leave Friday at Noon. AARRHHH!

George Lohnes
11-09-2006, 4:37 PM
Here I am sitting in Woburn MA. with not a thing to do. I leave Friday at Noon. AARRHHH!

Well if you're in Woburn with nothing to do... just walk down to the Woodcraft store in Woburn.... I have to travel 45 minutes to get to it1 :D

CPeter James
11-10-2006, 10:39 PM
We went today and there are tons of bargins on good stuff. All major vendors are there and stuff is really discounted and NO SALES TAX.

I have no connection to this show or its sponsor, just want to alert people to a great opertunity.

CPeter