PDA

View Full Version : Introduction And brag about Dennis Kotlowski

Karin Voorhis
11-06-2006, 10:47 AM
Hello All.

I have been lurking around for several months now and must say I have never seen a nicer forum anywhere on the internet! I have a mercury laser 30 watt. I am very new and got my laser around July of this year. I have spent lots of time reading this forum and learning so much. I thank everyone for all the sharing they do around here it has helped me so very much. I am hoping to become an active member and share with you all as wonderfully as everyone here has with me.

On a second note I also just met Dennis Kotlowski at a craft show this past Saturday. I must say he is a very nice guy and has a wonderfully very professional setup. I hope that everything works well for him and the people I sent his way since my shop is down for another two weeks find him as professional and friendly as I did. Thanks Dennis and I will be looking forward to seeing you around the circuit and if there is anything I can offer to help you out let me know. ( Not sure what being so new and green but you never know.)

I will probably be out of touch a bit but always pop in on a daily basis to read what is new around here. I just got all new electric in the garage shop and I will be getting a new shed garage to get all of my other stuff out to have the entire garage dedicated to my shop!!!! THAT IS 26'x26' Heated as of tomorrow!!!!!! WOW I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of work and I am for real mostly just a hobby person with a small craft show biz. (helps pay for the expensive toys)

Thanks to everyone here for the encouragement and knowledge sharing. I hope to be diving to help out as soon as I get my feet going again... in a month or maybe less!!!!!!.

Mike Null
11-06-2006, 10:55 AM
Karin

Welcome, will look forward to your contributions.

Karin Voorhis
11-07-2006, 2:25 PM
Hey Mike,

Thanks I am so looking forward to it all.