PDA

View Full Version : Flat work to show off my round work.

Bob Hallowell
11-05-2006, 7:54 PM
This is a display being hung in the corner of a beauty salon tommorow. As I was in to measure I sold 2 pens that will be picked up this week. One is going to a NFL coach.

It is walnut with curly maple top.

Bob

Gary DeWitt
11-06-2006, 2:31 AM
What a nice display, and particularly pretty maple. I'm sure you'll do well with it.

Mark Pruitt
11-06-2006, 8:07 AM
Very nice! That display should help sell your work.....not that it needs any help, it's great in and of itself.

Bob Hallowell
11-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks,
It took a while to make cause I had to clear off my table saw and find places to put things. It has been used as a lathe equipment storage area for a while. :)

Bob

Brett Baldwin
11-06-2006, 1:38 PM
That's a clever way to attract attention to your product. Nobody who likes wood could pass that by without giving it a look. Nice job on all of it.

Keith Burns
11-06-2006, 1:53 PM
Great looking display and great looking work displayed:) :)

Frank Fusco
11-06-2006, 4:23 PM
Very attractive display. Do be cautious about the finish on those pens touching the wood stand. I made some stands from red aromatic cedar for a shop I was renting space from. Where the cedar touched the pens, it ruined the finish. Might have just been the cedar, I dunno. But I'll be cautious in the future. My current stand is acrylic.