PDA

View Full Version : For all football fans

David Wilson
11-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Subject: PACKERS & VIKINGS

There's a guy from Green Bay (Packer fan) driving to Minneapolis , and a guy from Minneapolis (Viking Fan) driving to Green Bay. In the middle of the night with no other cars on the road they hit each other head on and both cars go flying off in different directions. The Packer manages to climb out of his car and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted car and says, "Man, I am really lucky to be alive!"

Likewise the Viking scrambles out of his car and looks at his wreckage. He too says to himself, "I can't believe I survived this wreck!" The Packer fan walks over to the Viking and says, "Hey man, I think this is a sign from God that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of arch rivals"

The Viking thinks for a moment and says, "You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. Now I'm gonna see what else survived this wreck" So the Viking pops open his trunk and finds a full unopened bottle of Jack Daniels. He says to the Packer , "I think this is another sign from God that we should toast to our new found understanding and friendship"

The Packer Fan says, "You're damn right!" and he grabs the bottle and starts sucking down Jack Daniels. After putting away nearly half the bottle the Packers fan hands it back to the Viking and says, "Your turn!"

The Viking twists the cap back on the bottle and says, "Nahh, I think I'll wait for the cops to show up."

Mitchell Andrus
11-05-2006, 2:05 PM
Good one.

Mitch