PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Woodturner's Symposium

Tom Sherman
11-05-2006, 7:46 AM
Hi folks, just thought I would make a comment on the Virginia Woodturner's Symposium, spent the day yesterday and had a great time lots of good demonstrations and some Gorgeous wood on display. It seems to me that the attendance has been good but still lots of room for more folks. Today is the last day so if you are in the area come on out and join in. It is in Daleville Va at the Greenfield Technical center on 220 just across from the Ashely plantation, and will run from 8:30 to 3:00. Come on out and join the fun. Took my camera yesterday but unfortuneatly batteries were dead, that will not happen will post some pictures tonight.

Bernie Weishapl
11-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Sounds like a good time Tom. One of these trips down to Richmond to see the kids I would like to get over to that neck of the woods. Also want to go down and see Big Mike. Hopefully in about 3 yrs. or so when I retire we want to move down there to be closer to the kids.

Mark Pruitt
11-05-2006, 11:04 AM
One of these trips down to Richmond to see the kids I would like to get over to that neck of the woods.
A Central Virginia Creeker gathering? I'm all for it! Count me in.

Don Fuss
11-05-2006, 6:04 PM
A Central Virginia Creeker gathering? I'm all for it! Count me in.

Count me in too!

Kurt Rosenzweig
11-05-2006, 6:10 PM
I'd make the trip! I have family in Richmond and always could use an excuse to visit!