PDA

View Full Version : Change to FreeStuff Drawings

Keith Outten
11-02-2006, 1:40 PM
We will no longer post FreeStuff Drawings in the General Woodworking Forum. All FreeStuff Drawing announcements will be placed in the FreeeStuff Forum here at SMC. The change is based on the growth of other Forums here and to provide everyone with the same opportunity to win.

Those of you who do not use the New Posts Feature here at The Creek should visit the FreeStuff Forum frequently. If your name is drawn and you don't respond in 48 hours another drawing will take place to select another winner.

Cliff Rohrabacher
11-02-2006, 5:07 PM
ts HoKay I never understood how it worked in the first place.

Jim C Bradley
12-20-2006, 1:05 AM
Hi,
I don't see a specific place to check, or whatever, to be in the drawing for the excellent prizes. Is the fact that it says, "Welcome, Jim C Bradley" the part that enters me?
Sorry to sound so dumb, but I'm a hundred years old and my brains have started to leak out.
Enjoy,
Jim

Keith Outten
12-20-2006, 6:21 AM
Jim,

You are automatically included in most of our FreeStuff Drawings. There is an exception and that is when we do Opt-In drawings for special items that would only be relevent to a certain group like the vector table for laser engravers.

You need to visit each FreeStuff thread and read any instructions that are included in the thread.