PDA

View Full Version : Batavia NY tool meet

Jim Iwanicki
10-25-2003, 3:02 PM
Just a note to let the active Neanders, and Neander lurkers like me, know the Western New York Antique Tool Collectors Assn. (WNYATC) will meet Sunday, Nov. 9, 2003 at the Holiday Inn In Batavia NY. Thats midway between Rochester NY and Buffalo NY. Starts at 9:00 AM, tool trading tables are available. Scott Lynk of Special Stanley Rules fame is scheduled to be our guest speaker. Rules as a display theme will be welcome. If you are in the area, feel free to come on down. For a modest fee a Brunch will be served after the trading and before Scott's presentation. Future 2004 Batavia meets are tentatively scheduled for: Mar. 21 , Jun. 13, Sept. 27, Nov. 7 Special meeting Aug. 21, 2004 in Avoca NY (tentative Donnelly auction date). If you have any questions feel free to contact me jiwanicki@adelphia.net and I will attempt to answer ASAP. Thanks for reading our notice.

Dave Anderson NH
10-25-2003, 3:46 PM
Please note that you might also want to add the meeting dates to the Sawmill Creek calendar as advance notice for other upcoming events. All non-profit group events and notices of events of general interest are always welcome such as Donnelly auctions.

Jim Iwanicki
10-25-2003, 11:21 PM
Thanks for reminding me about the calender. My neander brain was not on this newfangled internet frequency and I forgot the calender post was available. Thanks again.
Jimbo