PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Answered

Chuck Fischer
11-01-2006, 5:52 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to give you an update, I am doing about a zillion times better. I saw both my doctors and changed up some meds, but for the most part everything was normal (blood tests all came back ok). I spent some time with one of my pastors, and I'd go into more detail, but I don't want this thread to get deleted, so I'll just say thanks to all you guys and leave it at that.

Seriously, thank you guys a lot, you guys don't know how much the awesome replies to my other thread made me feel. Depression tends to make you feel alone, even when you're sitting in a room with a group of people. Knowing you guys were out there really lifted my spirits. Thanks again.

Chuck

Tyler Howell
11-01-2006, 5:56 PM
Way Cool Chuck!!:cool:
The system works.
Good to have you back.

john whittaker
11-01-2006, 6:03 PM
Great news Chuck...thanks for the update. Going out and getting the help you need shows a lot of courage..(and smarts) Glad to hear you are taking care of yourself. We'll keep you in our prayers.

John & Terri

Ken Garlock
11-01-2006, 6:06 PM
Congratulations Chuck.:)

It takes a combination of things to make a person work right. I think you have put together a winner.

Keep on listening to your doctors and pastor, they know what they are doing.:)

Jim O'Dell
11-01-2006, 6:42 PM
That's great, Chuck. Keep your eyes on the One above and your hand on the shoulder of a trusted friend. Jim.

Jim Becker
11-01-2006, 8:05 PM
I'm please to hear you are feeling better, Chuck! Keep doing what you are doing... ;) It's working.

Rob Littleton
11-02-2006, 10:18 AM
PRAISE THE LORD............................

Chuck, the wonder of prayer......(speechless)

God bless you bro.

Mark Singer
11-02-2006, 10:22 AM
Excellent news...So glad to hear things are getting better!

Phyllis Meyer
11-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Dear Chuck,

Wonderful News! Praise the Lord! He is so good! Have an awesome day!:) :)

Sincerely,

Phyllis