PDA

View Full Version : Evil, Evil Question...

Howard Rosenberg
10-24-2003, 2:42 PM
Okay, it's like this. Keith et al don't have enough work during the day. They probably spend all their time looking out the window and going for a walk in the park...

<grin>

How about a separate "Finishing" Forum on the Creek?

There's TONS of expertise here. It's a real friendly, supportive place.

As time goes by, we're getting more sophisticated in our purchases and newbies are learning that muvch more, faster...

If I get "e-yelled at" for suggesting more work for you, I'll understand.

Howard

Howard Rosenberg
10-24-2003, 2:44 PM

Lee Schierer
10-24-2003, 3:20 PM
Okay, it's like this. Keith et al don't have enough work during the day. They probably spend all their time looking out the window and going for a walk in the park...

<grin>

How about a separate "Finishing" Forum on the Creek?

There's TONS of expertise here. It's a real friendly, supportive place.

As time goes by, we're getting more sophisticated in our purchases and newbies are learning that muvch more, faster...

If I get "e-yelled at" for suggesting more work for you, I'll understand.

Howard
Where did you get that font?? It is seriously difficult to read, at least on my monitor.

Lee

Steve Jenkins
10-24-2003, 3:27 PM
I don't understand the need for seperate forums for different subject matter. If the "subject" for the post is clear such as "Finishing Question" then as I'm going throught the posts I can pick and choose which ones I want to read. I really dislike it when the subject is so vague as to not give any indication what the question is about. Steve

Dave Arbuckle
10-24-2003, 3:27 PM
I agree with Lee. I guess "Evil, Evil" was intended to be fair warning, that strained my eyes.

My answer to whatever that question was is "please remove that typeface". :(

Dave

Noah Alkinburgh
10-24-2003, 3:53 PM
I don't think we need another forum for finishing. BUT I would like to see some more articles on the subject. It would be great to compile the info that way. In fact I would like to see more articles on all kinds of things here at SMC.

With that being said...it is so easy to search for stuff here at SMC that we could get away with doing everythign in one forum.

Noah