PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget the time change tonight.!!

Dennis Peacock
10-28-2006, 6:32 PM
Everybody gets an extra hour of sleep tonight!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!

Just a gentle reminder for the time change. :D

Oh yea, this is only for those states that do participate in the time change. ;)

Jim Becker
10-28-2006, 7:05 PM
An extra hour of sleep would be wonderful...but I suspect that we'll get as little as "normal" around here.... ;)

Art Mulder
10-28-2006, 7:15 PM
Everybody gets an extra hour of sleep tonight!!! Woo-Hoo!!!!!

An extra hour of woodworking tomorrow, Woo-Hoo!!!!! :D

At least, I doubt that I'll be sleeping in. (a) I doubt the kids will let me, and (b) my internal clock will probably pop those eyelids up at 6:15 am - make that 5:15am - like it does most mornings. :mad:

Sigh. Sleeping in is a gift. :(

best,
...art

Rick Doyle
10-28-2006, 7:18 PM
Sounds good to me! Although I'll miss what little bit of daylight we have left in the evening!

Andy Hoyt
10-28-2006, 7:40 PM
I've just returned from a non stop 36 hour road trip.

Where do I put in for a five hour sleep gain?

Ben Werner
10-28-2006, 7:50 PM
Yahoo!!!

I've just returned from a non stop 36 hour road trip.

Where do I put in for a five hour sleep gain? thats just good andy! have you really? how was it?

skip coyne
10-28-2006, 8:15 PM
atomic clock in kitchen , cell phone . cable box and PC .

alll my time sources update automaticly .

I used to have to think about it but its easy these days .

Dennis Peacock
10-28-2006, 8:17 PM
atomic clock in kitchen , cell phone . cable box and PC .

alll my time sources update automaticly .

I used to have to think about it but its easy these days .

Maaaannnn......Sure would be nice.

I've been out trying to teach our rooster that he has to wait an extra hour in the morning before waking us up........but I just don't think he's listening. :rolleyes:

Michael Morgan
10-28-2006, 8:27 PM
The time changed works great tonight, my wife and four children are out of town for the weekend so instead of being all alone tonight i called a few friends and we are going to have a little friendly card game here tonight! Starts at 9:00 and will probably end at 1:00 which will really be Midnight!

Don Baer
10-28-2006, 9:31 PM
What Time change, We don't change time in AZ..

Jack Dickey
10-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Our roosters dont listen either , I threaten them with the " I need fried chicken on Sunday " but they know LOML will never let that happen ..
It is , you know , against the law , to change the clocks before bed , or after you rise in the morning .. If you dont git up at 0200 , the time police will place you in a time warp , if caught ..

Mark Rios
10-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Maaaannnn......Sure would be nice.

I've been out trying to teach our rooster that he has to wait an extra hour in the morning before waking us up........but I just don't think he's listening. :rolleyes:

Shoot him.....

Doug Shepard
10-29-2006, 7:12 AM
Well the only one I bothered to reset was the alarm clock. Figured I'd just deal with the others this morning. Aparently the dog didn't see your thread through, as she started gently pawing at me this morning needing to go outside. She only slept in an extra 15 minutes. Sometimes I don't know why I bother setting the alarm.