PDA

View Full Version : Laserbuzz Doll House

John Esberg
10-25-2006, 5:16 PM
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any photos of the Toy Chest No. 1 Doll House? I know Tom has some, but I can't reach him right now: he's closed for the day.

In particular, I'm hoping someone has some photos we all could use of a completed Doll House.

Till later,

DAK

Ed Lang
10-25-2006, 6:53 PM
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any photos of the Toy Chest No. 1 Doll House? I know Tom has some, but I can't reach him right now: he's closed for the day.

In particular, I'm hoping someone has some photos we all could use of a completed Doll House.

Till later,

DAK

Take a look at www.mvww.org. You will see one sitting on the floor.

I am working on more pictures for my catalog and hope to have it done by the end of the weekend, so check back.

Ed

James Rambo
10-25-2006, 8:01 PM
Hey guys I stumbled across this site a few weeks ago when I began with my purchase of the laserbuzz software (milatary and organizations 3D)and became a member this week. from your picture Ed this dollhouse looks to be about 24 inches tall it that right. I am thinking of purchasing this program next, before christmas.

Dennis Kotlowski
10-25-2006, 8:19 PM
Ed,

I have purchased the dollhouse designs but have not had enough time to make one. How long did it take you to put it together?

Dennis
JD Laser Gifts

Ed Lang
10-26-2006, 7:46 AM
Ed,

I have purchased the dollhouse designs but have not had enough time to make one. How long did it take you to put it together?

Dennis
JD Laser Gifts

Hi Dennis,

I didn't time my first one but it took forever! Then the second one was easy. I can put them together now without looking at the instructions. the Apachie was the same way. The first one Tom and my son put together and of course that went quick. From then on, my son puts together all of the Apachies.

I am thinking about staining the next doll house before I put it together for a different look. Most folks comment on how nice the color is and that is with the smoke still on the edges, right out of the laser.

Ed

Roy Brewer
10-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Take a look at www.mvww.org (http://www.mvww.org). You will see dollhouse sitting on the floor.

Ed,
Great shot of your showroom(?). May I have your permission to use this photo in the ARA Solutions Clinic in 'Vegas this year?
We try to put together numerous slides that might stimulate questions and they will be running "non stop" as attendees enter the hall.

Anyone else have shots available of how you present your laser engraved products (showroom or whatever).

Ed Lang
10-26-2006, 1:51 PM
Ed,
Great shot of your showroom(?). May I have your permission to use this photo in the ARA Solutions Clinic in 'Vegas this year?
We try to put together numerous slides that might stimulate questions and they will be running "non stop" as attendees enter the hall.

Anyone else have shots available of how you present your laser engraved products (showroom or whatever).

Roy,
Yes, you can use that picture as long as you will put my name and URL on it

Ed Lang
www.mvww.org

I am selling the "Craft Booth" and have other pictures if you would like to contact me via email for details. The "Craft Booth" is available in many different configurations. This design has proved to be a good one and other products have been off shoots from the basic design.

Ed

Tom Buzz Bernard
10-29-2006, 8:01 AM
John,
Pictures come with every design. You may have received the earlier version. Sorry I didn't think of this earlier. I have sent you the pictures of all four sides of the Doll house.

John Esberg
10-29-2006, 9:18 AM
Tom,

Thanks for the pictures. I appreciate it.

DAK

John Esberg
11-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Well, I just sold my first doll house as a kit. I haven't assembled one yet.

Does anyone know what the final dimensions are supposed to be?

V/R,

DAK

John Esberg
11-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Hello!

I spoke with Tom and he gave me some good dimensions:

27" high, 16" wide, 9.5" deep

He also gave me permission to pass out edited copies of the product photos. If you have purchased the patterns from Tom, you should take a look at and use these graphics. Go to the following link to see them. If you would like larger copies, just send me a PM via this site and I'll send the larger versions to you.

http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o102/esberg/Doll_House/?action=view&current=1162174061.pbw

Till later,

DAK

Leigh Costello
11-06-2006, 1:28 AM
I spent the weekend at a local collectibles shop demonstrating our wares and abilities. ( And drinking lots of hot apple cider! ) I sold one assembled dollhouse right out of the van. Then when I completed the next one late yesterday, it sold in minutes. The furniture went as well. The whole experience was great as I hadn't sold any "high dollar" items up to this point, just lots of orders for multiple small items. Now, I need to purchase more baltic birch and get going on more kits.

John Esberg
11-06-2006, 12:17 PM
Hi Leigh,

I've been testing the waters myself. They're surprisingly easy to move out the door. I've sold from $50 to $200, with the higher end being fully assembled.

If you don't mind me asking, how much have you been charging for yours?

Looking forward to your reply,

DAK

Ed Lang
11-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Hi Leigh,

I've been testing the waters myself. They're surprisingly easy to move out the door. I've sold from $50 to $200, with the higher end being fully assembled.

If you don't mind me asking, how much have you been charging for yours?

Looking forward to your reply,

DAK

I have sold the kits for $75. The first one I put together I sold for $50 but it sold so quickly I decided that $75 for a kit should be right. Maybe I am too low looking at the $200 mark!

Got a show this weekend so I better settle on something and quick!!

James Rambo
11-10-2006, 7:48 PM
These dollhouse look great when they are finished but your price seems to be very low to me. I timed each sheet when I lasered them. All together they took over 2 hours at $50. or even $75. that is very cheap. I have a show tomorrow and I was going to try for $250 or $300. but I don't know if I will sell any at this price.

Leigh Costello
11-11-2006, 1:18 AM
Sorry I took so long to get back here. I sold the assembled houses for $125 each. The kits go for $69.95 cuz $70 was not the right number for the sale. No one even looked at the kits when they were priced $74.95. Gotta love economics!