PDA

View Full Version : Great Customer Service

Lori Kleinberg
10-25-2006, 12:28 PM
A couple of months ago I purchased Empire Manufacturings Complete ToolSaver System. I had only used the Dri-Tool Lube(which worked great). Last week I went to use the Topsaver on my jointer and the pump wouldn't work. No matter what I did it wouldn't work. So, I decided to email the company for suggestions.
4 days latter (yesterday) I received a package containing a complete new Toolsaver system and extra pumps. I don't know what I was expecting as a remedy for this situation, but that was more than I could of imagined.
My thanks go out to a Mr Goldberg and Empire Manufacturing. It is great to see customer service is still alive(at least in some companies)and Empire Manufacturing will continue to earn my business.

CPeter James
10-25-2006, 12:31 PM
My question is: did the Toolsaver work? I have some but have not tried it yet?

CPeter

Byron Trantham
10-25-2006, 12:38 PM
What's a tool saver?

Lori Kleinberg
10-25-2006, 1:21 PM
The complete ToolsSaver System contains 5 different products TopSaver, OptiCut-XL(blade lube), BladeSaver(blade cleaner/pitch remover), Dri-Tool Lube and Router Bit Lube. The products had been reccommended in some magazine so I thought I would try it. The dry lube worked great for lubrication and the top saver (which I had to pour) worked very well removing a light rust from my jointer table. Haven't gotten to use the other products yet, but if the 2 I used are any example I am sure they will work great.

Mark Rios
10-25-2006, 4:08 PM
WAY TO GO MR. GOLDBERG AND EMPIRE!!!!!!

Another company on my list of companies to shop at.