PDA

View Full Version : Possible Solution for Doughmakers 9x13 Lids

Curt Stallings
10-23-2006, 10:30 PM
Hi, I've been engraving for several months now & really appreciate all of the knowledge that I have gained from this forum. We were selling quite a few of the Doughmakers 9x13 pans & lids before they had their supply troubles. Debbie at Doughmakers says they will have a supply of unpainted lids only, & won't be painting anymore. Bummer!
I have located a powder painting company in my area and will be getting samples to him to paint just as soon as I get them from Doughmakers. They will cost around $7.50 ea. after painting - a few dollars more than what Doughmakers was charging. I guess what I need to know at this point is how many engravers would be interested. We may also have more colors available than RGB. Feedback is appreciated.
Thanks, Curt Stallings

Dennis Kotlowski
10-24-2006, 5:05 AM
Count me in. I would be interested.

Dennis
JD Laser Gifts

Pete Simmons
10-24-2006, 6:02 AM
Can they address the food safe paint question?

Phyllis Meyer
10-24-2006, 11:16 AM
Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all that are searching for a solution, we are also looking in our area for any possible companies to do the same!

Sincerely,

Phyllis

Curt Stallings
10-29-2006, 5:43 PM
Pete, They do make food safe paints. The painter is looking into it for me. I wonder if Doughmakers & Nordicware use them.
I should get lids the first week of November.
Curt

Pete Simmons
10-29-2006, 6:13 PM
Doughmakers somewhere in their write ups did mention food safe paint.

James & Zelma Litzmann
11-01-2006, 4:29 PM
We would be interested. Just as we found out about them, they stopped making them. I don't know where I heard this, it could have been here or somewhere else but I think Sherwin Williams handles a food safe paint. Good Luck and we are waiting to hear.

James & Zelma (Psalms 18:2)
Inscriptions Of The Heart
Huntsville, Texas

Curt Stallings
11-04-2006, 7:06 PM
We spoke with Doughmakers yesterday & they aren't expecting any lids until the 15th of this month now. Heck Santa might bring me lids before they do, but I'm not quitting on this. Let you know when I find more out.

Curt