PDA

View Full Version : A terrible tradgedy LOML needs your thoughts

Bryan Somers
10-23-2006, 1:24 PM
Early this morning a first cousin of my dear wife Kathy shot a woman and her teenage children and he has dissapeared. We dont know but we suspect he may have taken his own life.

I dont know any details other than what I have told you but he(Eddie) was going through a very bitter divorce and we think the woman he shot is an ex-girlfriend.

Kathy's nerves are tore ought of socket.

Joe Pelonio
10-23-2006, 1:46 PM
What a terrible thing to have to go through. I hope you can spend some time with her to help her keep strength while waiting word. My thoughts will be with her and the rest of your family.

Dennis Peacock
10-23-2006, 2:39 PM
Bryan,

My thoughts and prayers will be with her and the family. I'm so sorry to hear of this great tragedy.

Ron Jones near Indy
10-23-2006, 5:17 PM
My prayers are certainly with your wife and her family.

Bryan Somers
10-23-2006, 6:17 PM
We have found out the mother is ok but her children are still in critical condition. Eddie kidnapped his ex-wife at gunpoint but she must have talked some sense into him. He went to Duke hospital with her for some reason and then turned himself in to Durham police.

At least no one else was hurt

Ken Garlock
10-23-2006, 7:24 PM
I certainly feel sorry for year wife and the victims, especially the children.

Now the state will have to spend good money on a trial for this guy. Some greasy lawyer will try to get him off on a temporary insanity plea. What a crock. Twenty years plus one day sound like a good sentence, where is the nearest pen? You just can't go around shooting people.

Jack Dickey
10-23-2006, 8:23 PM
Send him to me with instructions to come in thru the kitchen door .. Been wanting to see what my new 45 ACP hollowpoints do anyways ..