PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Visit - Michael Morgan (and his mobile lumber service)

Jim Becker
10-22-2006, 10:51 PM
'Creeker Michael Morgan stopped by today during his "SE PA and West-central NJ" lumber run and dropped off some cherry. We had a nice chat and I now have a little more cherry in "inventory" for future projects. Thanks to my older daughter Nastia for taking the first picture! (No, that is NOT all my lumber...just the top two layers. The rest was headed to the two fellows in NJ)

Dennis Peacock
10-23-2006, 1:18 AM
Congrats on the cherry haul there Jim!!!!! How about sending me some of that nice PA Cherry down this way. :p :D

Norman Hitt
10-23-2006, 1:36 AM
Nice Haul, there Jim. (By the way, your Gutters need Cleaning).:D I only noticed that because I have been procrastinating climbing that tall ladder to clean out all the pine needles and cones in mine, (which unfortunately cannot be just blown out from the ground).:( Looks like Nastia has really got the Hang of that Photography thing.:D

lou sansone
10-23-2006, 6:07 AM
great color in the cherry. does michael also saw the lumber or does he buy in bulk and make drops ?

best wishes
lou

Matt Guyrd
10-23-2006, 7:33 AM
Right on!

Mike is a real good guy...good customer service too! I was part of his WVA/VA/NC lumber run a couple of weeks ago. Scored 100bf of nice walnut. Great price and includes delivery...can't beat that!

He's got a sweet setup. Virtually unlimited supply of logs, a Woodmizer, and kiln. I do believe he picks-up bulk lumber if the price is right. I'm sure it's a lot of work and time.

Matt

Rob Bodenschatz
10-23-2006, 9:19 AM
Hey, I remember that guy! He dropped this off on the way to your house:

Thanks again, Mike!

Jim Becker
10-23-2006, 9:29 AM
Norm, the gutters on the shop have screens...those leaves are already gone from the wind.

Yes, Rob...same dude!