PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Woodworks Show

Jeff Bishop
10-22-2003, 11:36 AM
Good morning all,
Just wondering who might be going to the Nashville Woodworks Show this weekend? I am going to go up from Birmingham if all goes well.

Dana Van Pelt
10-22-2003, 1:31 PM
Good morning all,
Just wondering who might be going to the Nashville Woodworks Show this weekend? I am going to go up from Birmingham if all goes well.

Dear Jeff,
Hope to see you there. please stop by my booth and introduce yourself. This should prove to be a great show.....the demonstartors are awesome....right on the floor and you can talk with them face-to-face and get your questions answered.

Mike from American Sycamore

David Hayes
10-22-2003, 5:39 PM
Good morning all,

I plan on being there Saturday afternoon. Don't know yet if I will be pushing a stroller, corralling my 8 year old, and begging LOML for goodies. I think she will be interested in spending the day at Opry Mills.

Dave

Ken Salisbury
10-22-2003, 6:49 PM
Good morning all,
Jeff,

I will be there doing demos on making pens and other "craft" type products. I will also be selling pen making starter kits. Drop by "The Old Rebel Workshop" booth and say hello.