PDA

View Full Version : Even I can relax once in a while....

Dennis Peacock
10-22-2006, 7:26 PM
I took the family camping at Petit Jean State Park on top of Petit Jean. Beautiful weather, until it rained the morning we were supposed to leave, and had a great time relaxing and spending some quality time with the family. We got to canoe around the lake, camp in a Tee-Pee, cook on an open fire, hike around the camp area, watch ducks, geese, larva from lightening bugs glow at night, and just enjoy being a family. Here are the pics to prove it. :D

David Klug
10-22-2006, 7:37 PM
Looks like you had a terrific time!!!!!

DK

Corey Hallagan
10-22-2006, 8:30 PM
Looks like a great time Dennis.

Corey

Norman Hitt
10-23-2006, 1:14 AM
Makes me think of the great outings we used to make when our girls were little, (and still living at home). It would be great to do some of them again. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Dennis Peacock
10-23-2006, 1:20 AM
Makes me think of the great outings we used to make when our girls were little, (and still living at home). It would be great to do some of them again. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Thanks Norman. This was the 3rd family vacation that we've had in just over 15 years. It was sure nice to "reconnect" with the family again on a personal level. :D

Scott Donley
10-23-2006, 2:37 AM
It just does not get any better than that. :D

Frank Fusco
10-23-2006, 10:30 AM
I see your trees are still green. Here (way up north ;) ) in the Ozarks we are in full fall color, pretty spectacular this year.

Curt Fuller
10-23-2006, 9:26 PM
Looks like it was a great time. It must be a lot warmer in your neck of the woods this time of the year. We all should take time out as often as possible for those kinds of good times.