PDA

View Full Version : Child's Chair

Ron Fritz
10-20-2006, 9:05 PM
I have made several of these child's chairs. They're really easy to make and go together quickly. The plans and instructions for the 4 legged chair and a similar child's Adirondack chair can be found on my web site (http://www.creeksidewoodshop.com/CSWS-Children-Furniture.htm). Enjoy.

Jeff Yates
10-20-2006, 11:03 PM
Thank you very much...

Those look like something to test my fledgling skills with...

Perfect for my niece and nephew....*grin*

Lincoln Myers
10-24-2006, 8:07 AM
I have saved the plan and look forward to making a few of these in this winter or next spring.

Thanks.

-Linc

Ben Grunow
10-25-2006, 10:35 PM
Tried to look but wont let me. Mods? Says my account "doesnt have sufficient privledges"?

Jim Becker
10-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Tried to look but wont let me. Mods? Says my account "doesnt have sufficient privledges"?

Ben, per Aaron's announcment in the stickie at the top of this forum, visuals and downloads from this special forum are only available to SMC members who have contributed funds for the upkeep...consider it a year-'round fund-raiser.

While we will be kicking off our annual appeal next month, you can donate now by clicking on the "DONATE" link at the top of any SMC page. $6 per year is the suggested contribution. Once your status has changed to "contributor", you'll have full access to all the graphics in this special plans forum.

Jim
SMC Moderator