View Full Version : Clamps on close-out

Robert Waddell
10-20-2006, 8:54 PM
Hey Guys,
I've been in two differ Lowes in my area and both had all the Jet brand clamps(F-clamps, band clamps, edge clamps, c-clamps, corner clamps, etc), Bessy Quikgrip and Uniclamp, and Irwin c-clamps on the close out table. If you need clamps, ya might ought to take a look in your area.
Rob

jonathan snyder
10-20-2006, 10:58 PM
I hit the road running, but nothing happening at the Anchorage Lowes! Looks like they are selling them out at regular price though, the clamp rack was almost empty.

Thanks
Jonathan

Al Willits
10-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Might just vary with each Lowe's, went there today to look at ceramic tile and as we were walking by the clearance tables, my wife mentioned that the saw blades looked just like the ones I have....gotta love a women who can spot saw blades under another box...:)
Anyway, ended up getting two Freud Avanti 10" 60 tooth blades, they were $39.67 reduced to #29.99 and better yet, everything on the table was 50% off, so got them for $15 a piece.

They also had some Columbian 12" clamps that started at $18.88, reduced to $14.16 and with the 50% off, $7.08, not sure how good they are, but I need smaller clamps and they appear to be OK made, so I bought 4.

Hoping it might be worth a minnie gloat...:D

Al

Jude Tuliszewski
10-21-2006, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I will get myself to my friendly neighborhood Lowes in the hope of finding some of that 50% off action. For a cheapskate:eek: like me that 50% is a nice number.

Al Willits
10-22-2006, 9:23 PM
Just thought of this and figured I'd pass it on, anyone who goes to Lowes to see if they have any tools on close out, may want to check elsewhere than the tool dept, I found our stuff on the other side of the store from the tools, they were set up on tables along with leaf blowers, esspresso machines and other assorted stuff.

Al