PDA

View Full Version : Lunch with Jr...........

Roy Wall
10-18-2006, 2:26 PM
Tuesday was a nice day in KC. Harry and I had chatted via phone and we were both going to be in the same area of town over lunch time - so we met up and had some BBQ!

Each of us brought some hand tools to gawk over and proceeded to have a nice lunch.......Harry loved the french fries but I made him stop before eating all of them!!!:D

It was a pleasure to meet "JR" - a wealth of info and a good old fashioned WWer to boot!

Thanks Harry!

Zahid Naqvi
10-18-2006, 3:04 PM
sounds great, oh! and I hate you:eek: (in an envious kind of way). I bet JR was great to talk with.

Dave Anderson NH
10-18-2006, 3:21 PM
Sounds like a great time Roy. you sure manage to get around.

I hope Jr's back is doing better, it must be if he's out and about.

harry strasil
10-18-2006, 6:37 PM
Its always nice to put a face to a name and get to olge and talk about tools at the same time.

I take the wife to KC every 3rd tuesday of the month for some inhouse required meetings she has to attend.

Update on me. I am taking electrical stimulation therapy for my back at our local hospital. Monday I finally got the therapist to put the electrodes where I thought they should go. WOW, the most he could turn the machine up before was to 22, Monday 33 was so comfortable I dozed off on the table. And it still feels good on Wednesday. Now if I could knock this cold, flu, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, headache thing, I would be most happy.

Roy was right, those were the best French Fries I have ever had. The sandwich kinda didn't like me that well, but what's new, I have a very touchy stomach when it comes to spices and such.

And I want to thank Roy for buying my lunch, He sure is a nice fella.

Would be nice to have a monthly short get together and talk shop once a month with those in the KC area.

Thanks again Roy.