PDA

View Full Version : rechargable batteries

Ray Turney
10-13-2006, 9:27 AM
being that i'm to lazy to look up the site myself, will somebody please give me the site for the man that recharges cordless batteries Thanks

Ken Garlock
10-13-2006, 11:14 AM
Ray, I think you are looking for Battery Builders (http://www.batteryrebuilders.com/).

Ray Turney
10-13-2006, 9:40 PM
Thanks Ken, that's the site I was looking for. Have you tried this service, and if you have tell me what you think. Again, thanks for your help, Ray Turney in central Kentucky

Ken Garlock
10-14-2006, 1:26 AM
Thanks Ken, that's the site I was looking for. Have you tried this service, and if you have tell me what you think. Again, thanks for your help, Ray Turney in central Kentucky

Yes, Ray, I have had 2 DeWalt 12V batteries rebuilt by them. I filled out an on-line order form giving the standard information including payment. I got an acknowledgment from them. I sent in the batteries, and received a message when the batteries arrived. The batteries were rebuilt in a couple days. When they were shipped back to me, I got another message telling me they were on their way. About a week after I had them back in service, I received a message asking if they arrived in good condition, and how I liked the new batteries.

The batteries used in the rebuild are a little higher ampere-hour rating that the originals, and that is goodness.:)

Yes, I would use them again without hesitation.

Ray Turney
10-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Again, thanks for your help Ken, I'll give them a try Ray