PDA

View Full Version : Had my Sunday Morning Ruined

Ace Karner
10-19-2003, 12:48 PM
I was in the shop this morning turning a cherry plate when I had what I've come to know as a catch. (that term by the way in no way describes the action or reaction) Anyway when it was all over the cast iron steady rest on my new Jet mini had snapped off at the post.

Guess I'll drop by Rockler's after the Cowboy game as see if I can get another.

Dennis McDonaugh
10-19-2003, 1:18 PM
Bad way to start the morning Ace. Go Cowboys!

Dave Hammelef
10-19-2003, 4:22 PM
Hey Dallas only had an exihibition game today.

Lynn Sonier
10-19-2003, 4:40 PM
[Maybe the easy way Dallas won today will ease your pain. By the way, did you see what the New Orleans Saints did to the Falcons? Somebody musta kidnapped the Falcons and put in a high school team.

Ace Karner
10-19-2003, 5:34 PM
Just got back from Rockler, they opened a new lathe and handed me the tool rest, can't complain about service like that. :)

How 'bout them Cowboys! :D

Phil Phelps
10-19-2003, 6:26 PM
I was in the shop this morning turning a cherry plate when I had what I've come to know as a catch. (that term by the way in no way describes the action or reaction) Anyway when it was all over the cast iron steady rest on my new Jet mini had snapped off at the post.

Guess I'll drop by Rockler's after the Cowboy game as see if I can get another.
Whew, Ace. Thought maybe your beer went flat :D :D

Ace Karner
10-19-2003, 6:42 PM
I've never had a beer go flat. :D

Ya coming to the BBQ next weekend aren't ya

Jason Roehl
10-19-2003, 6:44 PM
I've never had a beer go flat. :D

Me either, Ace. Spilling a beer or letting it go flat is alcohol abuse.
:D

Tyler Howell
10-19-2003, 8:51 PM
How about those Vikings? :D

Don Farr
10-20-2003, 10:41 AM
[Maybe the easy way Dallas won today will ease your pain. By the way, did you see what the New Orleans Saints did to the Falcons? Somebody musta kidnapped the Falcons and put in a high school team.

Lynn that was an embarrassing game. To bad my uncle who lived in N.O. was not alive to see that one. I would never live it down. :(