PDA

View Full Version : Lowe's rebates

Dick Howard
10-18-2003, 9:36 PM
Got my rebate coupon from lowes for the delta products, bought the item #52389 PC sander for 49.90. They say to send photo copy of receipt and original UPC codes from package. My question is, Where and what does the product code look like ? I dont see anything that says upc product code. Could it be under the bar code sticker. Dont want to make a mistake so they can deny the rebate. Also tryed to download another rebate form for my BIL and they dont have that form available any more apparently.
Any help withUPC code will be appriciated. TIA
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

mike malone
10-18-2003, 10:37 PM
Got my rebate coupon from lowes for the delta products, bought the item #52389 PC sander for 49.90. They say to send photo copy of receipt and original UPC codes from package. My question is, Where and what does the product code look like ? I dont see anything that says upc product code. Could it be under the bar code sticker. Dont want to make a mistake so they can deny the rebate. Also tryed to download another rebate form for my BIL and they dont have that form available any more apparently.
Any help withUPC code will be appriciated. TIA
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

hi
dick
you guys are getting ripped off...those sanders are 34.95 in calif!!
BTW...they want the bar code sticker.
if you have large scotch tape, (1-1/2 to 2"), press it over the sticker and gently peel up from one end...that way you won'r ruin the box if it's a gift
best
mike

Dick Howard
10-18-2003, 11:14 PM
Thanks Mike, Thats what I figured they want , but wanted verification. Dont know why they stopped the rebate coupons but figured they finally figured out they were giving them away.
Thanks again. Dick in Emmett, Idaho