PDA

View Full Version : Texas Mesquite Assn show this weekend

Kirk (KC) Constable
10-09-2006, 8:44 PM
Time again for the fall Texas Mesquite Assn show in Fredericksburg at the Marktplatz. It's really the 'Mesquite Art Festival', but I have a problem callling my stuff 'art'. :o

Anyhoo, Fri-Sun, free admission, parking, etc. Lots of furniture, turnings, carving, scrolling. I'm not sure whether there will be lumber for sale or not, but there has been the past couple years.

If you come around, stop and chat. I'll be at 'church end' of the main pavillion, very close to where I was last year if you came around.

I sprayed all afternoon, so tomorrow I'll post some pics of what I'll be taking...

KC

Corey Hallagan
10-09-2006, 8:54 PM
Looking forward to seeing your wares you will be taking this year KC. Last year you had quite a bit of pics prior and during the construction of your tables etc. Not taking as much this year?

corey

Norman Hitt
10-09-2006, 10:00 PM
We'll be arriving in the "Wee Hrs" of Sat Morning. Hope there will be some other Creekers in attendance this year, and maybe we can meet some of them. Maybe you can scrounge up an old brown paper sack or sumpin' for a "Sign In Sheet" for "Creekers", KC, and we can try to get together with some for a "Pop" or sumpin', ('Course, you may be too busy countin' your money to have a "Pop"). :D