PDA

View Full Version : E-a-g-l-e-s Eagles!!!

Tom Henry
10-08-2006, 8:11 PM
:p OD I mean TO couldn't do a thing...HAHAHA

Jim O'Dell
10-08-2006, 8:25 PM
Yeah, that's true. But it was also a game full of errors. Eagles capitalized on more of the Cowboys than the other way around. I said during the first half it would be determined on who scored last. Now I have to listen to a week full of QB controversy.... Jim.

Rob Bodenschatz
10-08-2006, 8:33 PM
Yeah, that's true. But it was also a game full of errors.

Yeah. Like that 354 yards passing, 2 TD, 0 INTs. Or maybe the 3 INTs and SEVEN sacks.

The only error was signing TO. Trust us, we know.

Tom Henry
10-08-2006, 8:37 PM
You have a whole year of TO and my bet would be he isn't going to be with Dallas for 2 seasons.

Rob Bodenschatz
10-08-2006, 8:46 PM
Any 49ers fans want to chime in on that.

:D

Lee DeRaud
10-08-2006, 8:50 PM
Any 49ers fans want to chime in on that.

:DI've noticed the Niners are doing much better since they traded him.

Rob Bodenschatz
10-08-2006, 9:04 PM
I've noticed the Niners are doing much better since they traded him.

Hmmmm. 7-9 his last season there. 2-3 this season. .438 vs. .400. Yeah, you're right. Want him back?

:p

Jim O'Dell
10-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Rob, I guess I should have added that I didn't watch much of the second half!!:D Eagles definately played better than the Cowboys and deserved, no, earned the win. I watched most of the first half. Most I've watched total of the Cowboys this year. But the Eagles had a few of their own errors, too.

Signing TO a mistake?? How do you figure?? Oh, you meant for the Cowboys. Yeah, you're right there. I predicted that they would sign him last December, then prayed I'd be wrong. Is he a talent? Yes. Is he worth it?? NO! They traded off, or let go, a better receiver. Glad they kept Glenn. But then this is Jed Clam....excuse me, Jerry Jone's team. Why would we think it would go in a sane direction? Cowboys are about 8 to 10 years away from having a good team again. Hopefully we'll have a new owner by then. Maybe we could get Mark Cuban interested in football. Wouldn't that be a riot? Jim.

Lee DeRaud
10-09-2006, 12:26 AM
Hmmmm. 7-9 his last season there. 2-3 this season. .438 vs. .400. Yeah, you're right. Want him back?

:pThis season isn't that bad, but overall since he left, they're what? 8-29?

Rob Bodenschatz
10-09-2006, 9:54 AM
This season isn't that bad, but overall since he left, they're what? 8-29?
So you do want him back.

Remember, the NFL ebbs & flows. The 49ers had more than their fair share of success so it's only natural that they'd have some down years. If you think TO would have changed that, you need some of those pills that he's taking. :D

Besides, TO and Bonds in the same town right now? That would suck all the life out of a very pleasant city.

Joe Pelonio
10-09-2006, 10:41 AM
I'd think it would be more likely that T.O. end up on the Raiders. Al Davis
is the kind of owner that would like him. I wonder which will happen first, the Raiders win a game or the Bears lose one...

Rob Bodenschatz
10-09-2006, 10:44 AM
I'd think it would be more likely that T.O. end up on the Raiders.

QFT.

TO & Moss on the same team. That's fun stuff.

Lee DeRaud
10-09-2006, 11:25 AM
So you do want him back.Hey, I'm a Redskin fan: I like having him make trouble in Philly or Dallas.:cool:

Rob Bodenschatz
10-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Hey, I'm a Redskin fan: I like having him make trouble in Philly or Dallas.:cool:

Oh. You'll get your turn then. Dan Snyder will wait until TO is 38 and sign him then. You know he will. :)